• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

I's Impact JDM NSX Parts (Body & Interior and Carbon Fiber) now at A.S. Motorsport

I's Impact JDM NSX Parts (Body & Interior and Carbon Fiber) now at A.S. Motorsport

Now available at A.S. Motorsport, I's Impact!

Exclusive & rare Japanese NSX products now available to everyone anywhere!

Please contact us for pricing.

Material options:
Carbon fiber
FRP

Quick run trough there products:
(Users with FireFox might not see all product pictures)

Exterior
p-27-82.JPG

I's Impact front lip "No.27"

p-42.jpg

I's Impact front lip "No.42" for 02+ bumpers

p-17-31.jpg

I's Impact front bumper "No.17"

p-37-n94.jpg

I's Impact front bumper "No.37"

p-32-19.jpg

I's Impact side skirts "No.32"

p-35-7.jpg

I's Impact rear spats "No.35"

p-13-2.jpg

I's Impact rear diffuser "No.13"

p-4-2.jpg

I's Impact Carbon Fiber window "No.04"

p-6-2.jpg

I's Impact Carbon Fiber B-pillar trim

p-19-2.jpg

I's Impact Carbon Fiber Intake duct

p-8-2.jpg

I's Impact Mugen style hatch duct

p-12-5.jpg

I's Impact Carbon wing "No. 12"

p38-3.jpg
I's Impact Carbon wing "No. 38"

p-11-4.jpg

I's Impact trunk lid wing

p-40-5.jpg

I's Impact NSX-R wing
"No. 40"

p-43-4.jpg
p-43-5.jpg

I's Impact NSX-R hood ducts

p-45-1.jpg

I's Impact fender extensions

p-29-4.jpg

I's Impact race tow hook

p-34-0003-1.jpg

I's Impact Lamborghini door kit (NSX specific)

p-24-7.jpg

I's Impact Wide body fenders (front (20mm) and rear (40mm))

p-33-2.jpg

I's Impact rear diffusers "No 33"

Interior
p-1.jpg

I's Impact gauge pod "no.1"Carbon Fiber (in ether 2 or 3 hole)

p-2-2.jpg

I's Impact gauge pod "no.2" Plastic in ether 3 or 2 hole
[/B]
p-3.jpg

I's Impact carbon fiber center console.

p-15.jpg

I's Impact carbon fiber center rear strut bar (Coupe only)

p-14-1.jpg

I's Impact harness bar

p-30-2.jpg

I's Impact master brake cylinder brace (RHD)

p-31-2.jpg

I's Impact red floor mats (RHD)

p-5.jpg

I's Impact Type-S style shifter

Exhaust
p-7-1.jpg

I's impact exhaust (quad tip) (NA1 & NA2 versions available)

Last edited:
Re: I's Impact JDM NSX Parts! (Body & Interior and Carbon Fiber!) now at A.S. Motorsp

p-17-31.jpg

p-37-n94.jpg

These two bumpers look the same ... this is just the lower portion right ?

I am interested in pricing you can pm me if you dont want to post here

Last edited:
Re: I's Impact JDM NSX Parts! (Body & Interior and Carbon Fiber!) now at A.S. Motorsp

p-17-31.jpg

p-37-n94.jpg

These two bumpers look the same ... this is just the lower portion right ?

I am interested in pricing you can pm me if you dont want to post here

Another difference is that the bumper on the white NSX has a vent right in front of the wheels, while the black one does not.

And another difference...look at the parking light openings, the black one has stock looking openings while the white ones lines are different.

Another difference is that the bumper on the white NSX has a vent right in front of the wheels, while the black one does not.

And another difference...look at the parking light openings, the black one has stock looking openings while the white ones lines are different.
Yes plus the ducts below the indicators are different.

Acura NsX Pilot,
I'll send you a PM:wink:

Nice list of parts...:biggrin:.....Can you post prices? I am interested in trunk lip spoiler, are they frp or urethane? painted an option?:smile:

Nice list of parts...:biggrin:.....Can you post prices? I am interested in trunk lip spoiler, are they frp or urethane? painted an option?:smile:
Parts come in FRP or Carbon fiber.
They aren't painted although i can have them painted but you can't match paint from a "old/used" car sight unseen due to ageing (I do have paint can's in NSX colours)

Anyway posting prices isn't practical since they vary a small bit day to day.
due to currency exchange and fuel surcharge on freight.
Anyway to give you guys a idea: These are rough non EU prices.

Rough pricing on trunk lips excl shipping.
Basic style in FRP is: $600 USD
Vented style FRP: $750

Carbon basic: $1100
Carbon vented: $1270

I'll pm you!

I's Impact makes 4 styles of trunk lip:
p-11.jpg
p-11-2.jpg
p-11-3.jpg
p-11-4.jpg

Last edited:

I am leaning towards the white bumper :biggrin: Thanks Valeno for pointing out the differences

I am leaning towards the white bumper :biggrin: Thanks Valeno for pointing out the differences
You've got PM:wink:

All other mails replied!

Whats the price on #17 in FRP and CF? And can we get a pic of the rear spatz from further back?

Are those gauge pods pointed toward the right side for RHD cars? It looks like it in the one with the 3 gauges in it.

Hello,

Whati si price for I's Impact harness bar?
I was thinking to dot that, but because Im lazy if the price is right I can think about it. Delivery time?
Pm me if you have time, thank you!

-pegi

Are those gauge pods pointed toward the right side for RHD cars? It looks like it in the one with the 3 gauges in it.

Well I's Impact states it's universal for LHD and RHD.
I also think they face forward instead of off center for a RHD

Pegi, i'll mail you

You can't see it in the pictures above but those gauge pods have mesh along the bottom so your heat still gets out.

p-2.jpg

Re: I's Impact JDM NSX Parts (Body & Interior and Carbon Fiber) now at A.S. Motorspor

How much for the following items:

gauge pod number 2 plastic with 2 holes and 3 holes
rear spats No. 35
rear diffuser No. 13

Thanks,
Nathan

Re: I's Impact JDM NSX Parts (Body & Interior and Carbon Fiber) now at A.S. Motorspor

Looking for a possible winter project, was contemplating custom fitting my own until I saw this thread.

Price for I's Impact rear diffuser "No.13" shipped to 98229 WA state.

Thanks

has anyone purchased the gauge pod? How was the install? How is the air flow through the mesh? Pics?

Can I get a price on the I's Impact gauge pod "no.2" Plastic in ether 3 or 2 hole ? Thanks

Back