• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

I's Impact JDM NSX Parts (Body & Interior and Carbon Fiber) now at A.S. Motorsport

Re: I's Impact JDM NSX Parts (Body & Interior and Carbon Fiber) now at A.S. Motorspor

Can you quote a price on the front lip #42
p-42.jpg

Thanks

Not sure if you looked over my request. Can you PM me a price on this lip. Shipped to 28314

Thanks

Last edited:
Re: I's Impact JDM NSX Parts (Body & Interior and Carbon Fiber) now at A.S. Motorspor

how does the harness bar mount and what is the price shipped to 95825?

hey how much for both of the wing? price for each i mean..include shipping too.

thanks

hey how much for both of the wing? price for each i mean..include shipping too.

thanks
I'll need to figure out shipping on #12 & # 38 since they are oversized boxes.
The decklid wings from I's Impact start at $800 USD including shipping to the US.

very interested in your shop... but i cant see the pics...
well pics work from here (see first page) our web site is up and running just fine as well.

Update:
I's Impact orders have been resumed after the earthquake disaster in Japan however shipping and quoting shipping costs are slowed due to the effects of the disaster.

Can you quote a price on the front lip #42
p-42.jpg

Thanks

I would like to know the same - shipped to 20120.

FYI, it would be SO MUCH EASIER if you just posted the pricing in the thread to begin with.

Most JDM dealers will not post prices, as pricing will flux with the economy.

Most JDM dealers will not post prices, as pricing will flux with the economy.
Indeed,

We have to take into account:

Yen exchange rate
Shipping costs (oil price sensitive)
Taxes (which vary)

Can you sent me a price on the carbon fiber center console and NO33 rear diffuser? Also do they make a carbon fiber navi pod?

I would like to know the same - shipped to 20120.

FYI, it would be SO MUCH EASIER if you just posted the pricing in the thread to begin with.

same here please, price with shipping,
thanks

Price on CF B-Pillars and CF window pieces please.

Thanks

Do you offer paint job also?
Please PM the price for the no 37 bumper, painted.
Shipping to 9408 Harstad, Norway (I know Schenker ships on wheel all the way)

Do you offer paint job also?
Please PM the price for the no 37 bumper, painted.
Shipping to 9408 Harstad, Norway (I know Schenker ships on wheel all the way)
Well we do paint jobs on small parts or parts that don't need absolute color match.

For paining body panels you must match the paint to the actual car. working from OE code won't give a perfect finish.

Back