• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Is it time for another makeover? Lime Green Met??

Championship white or Lime Green Metallic

• Leave IT! Championship white

Votes: 34 55.7%
  • Lime Green Metallic NSX-R styled

Votes: 27 44.3%

• Total voters
1-3.jpg

Keep it white but paint the front air duct grill black.. :wink:

DO THE LIME GREEN! You'd be the only one in North America with that color as far as I've seen here on Prime.

Its an amazing color...so rare and so fresh looking. You've done white already so go the green. You live once.

DO THE LIME GREEN! You'd be the only one in North America with that color as far as I've seen here on Prime.

Its an amazing color...so rare and so fresh looking. You've done white already so go the green. You live once.

updates with pic tomorrow :wink:

As Brent said early in the thread .. give it a wrap!

Transformation that protects what you've got from rock chips and gives you the fresh new look for as long as you want it.

See attached .... done by Raccoon, the Gumball guys

regards, Paul

Last edited:
ohhh its a wrap alright... haha

Everything else is being reinstalled tomorrow :biggrin:

As Brent said early in the thread .. give it a wrap!

Transformation that protects what you've got from rock chips and gives you the fresh new look for as long as you want it.

See attached .... done by Raccoon, the Gumball guys

regards, Paul

so which color is the wrap? The gray? and how much does that cost?? :)

The grey is the factory color. Paul wrapped his car in the White aka Type R look...

I wish they had offered that grey in North America!

The grey is the factory color. Paul wrapped his car in the White aka Type R look...

I wish they had offered that grey in North America!

I know I love that color... I had a Lexus IS300 in that color and loved it...

so which color is the wrap? The gray? and how much does that cost?? :)

As Jet says, the White is the wrap. I also fancied a change but didn't want to paint the car as the Magnum Grey is so rare and unique on the NSX with only 2 in the UK.

Looking forward to finished photo's ... but do think the car needs brighter rims rather than the current black. Maybe the Washi grey as in my OEM photo above?

regards, Paul

Back