• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Is there a delay after posting?

Everytime I post, I cannot see my reply until later...I even have lost buying from members because my posts show up hours later...any ideas?

Posts in the Marketplace forum require Moderator approval - there is typically a delay while they are processed but posts (if approved having met the rules are ultimately entered in the order by time in which they were originally submitted.

Tip - Do not rely on having your "bid" for an item for sale be in posting reply on the forum - reply directly to the seller by Private Message or e-mail.

Posts in forums other than market-place should not experience any delay as there is no immediate moderator approval required - doesn't mean it can't be deleted later if objectionable to the general etiquette rules!

Yeah, I was wondering about that too... Whew...

Your post may NEVER show up if it didn't conform to the rules - there is no guarantee of a personal reply informing you of that either, so if it is not there in the time frame relative to others that you might have expected it, then you didn't conform & should re-evaluate & amend your post accordingly.

Back