• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Is this the fire car?

For sale in trader now, salvaged.

6205296.jpg.fpx

Please remind me...

What's the "fire car.":confused:

from that pic it looks more like the "rolled" car.

hmmm....round fogs, WW lip, I see a hint of chrome wheels....yep, looks like the fire car to me.
n502594261_113809_3373.jpg

So ,,since I'm now subscribed is someone going to tell me what the infamous "firecar" is all about?:confused: :redface: Oh and don't hate me because I can't make it to your awsome est fest:tongue:

Man, someone should go check it out and see if the interior is still intact. Love that alcantara!

Ooh, nix the interior thought.

The body looks good. Great platform for anyone wanting to build a full-out track car!

Hey Stu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool: :biggrin: :cool:

Thats funny, Stu on the track in an NSX! He wouldnt know where to start!

Keep in mind that this car has NO ENGINE!

On second thought, it is the perfect car for Stu. Cut out the drivers side floor and he can put all those Pillottis to good use. Finally a car that Stu can keep up with that wont drive away from him while he is buckeled in!

All I can see is this:
flintstone_car.jpg

Wow there is no slipping anything past you guys... LOL I've had people looking for me for the last 8 months for a nice Auto to do a Manual transformation on, or a high mileage car from the US. So I get this frantic call from a friend on Sun night telling me to look in the trader for something special on Mon.

I'm already on this, and since you guys will find out eventually might as well give you a bit more.... I've already made arrangements to see this car for a Wide-Booty project I've been trying to put together, after all 2 semi-supercars should be able to be combined into 1 to make greatness again? LOL I already have the first one with all the required missing parts for the 2nd one... :biggrin:

They said they keep getting calls, as result I think they are going to jack the price? But with no motor & no interior, and whatever electrical, body damage as result of the fire lets hope its truly salvageable for my project at a half decent price.

I will fill all of you in on its usability, and yes this was 'fire' car... :(

-Richie

Last edited:
I thought that aluminum was useless after it had been heated to the extent that this car would have been???

So, no engine, or usable chassis, interior, what exactly do ppl want this car for? Whats it worth? $1500 for wheels, steering wheel, spoiler, rear glass, various suspension bits??? maybe transmission?

I thought that aluminum was useless after it had been heated to the extent that this car would have been???

So, no engine, or usable chassis, interior, what exactly do ppl want this car for? Whats it worth? $1500 for wheels, steering wheel, spoiler, rear glass, various suspension bits??? maybe transmission?

Well thats what I'm trying to determine if the aluminum is damaged from the heat then its useless, and good for remaining parts only. No transmission either. The title is another question in limbo? I think they are asking alot for it, I heard upwards of 15k which is way to high for this thing especially if it not useable, but I will find out soon enough on my visit in the next couple days I should know the true status of the car for my proposed project.

My friend called and the asking price if I remembered correctly was $13,500. So putting in an engine and transmission and body work, its gonna cost alot of $$$ :eek:

thats a retarded price for that car. Youd need it to be $ 20k all done, not $40k

You can buy a mint nsx for less then what salvaged burnttoacrisp shell will cost.

I say its worth $2k

My friend called and the asking price if I remembered correctly was $13,500. So putting in an engine and transmission and body work, its gonna cost alot of $$$ :eek:

Yea sounds like they want alot for it... putting it back on the road would not be worth it for that price...

thats a retarded price for that car. Youd need it to be $ 20k all done, not $40k

You can buy a mint nsx for less then what salvaged burnttoacrisp shell will cost.

I say its worth $2k

Yea exactly what I was thinking, so I've got a convertiable already in my garage so I'm 1/2 way there... LOL I have a dealer friend that brings cars over he was saying hes seen earlier year cars like Auto's and high mileage cars going through auctions for 10~20k in really good condition. So I'm in no rush to buy a BBQ car especially if its no good...

too much money for a car that was burned and has no motor/tranny in it

Well looks like I won't know what the deal is on this one... they send me a message saying it was sold... wow that was pretty fast guess they got the full 13500 of the asking price... crazy! Wonder if anyone here bought it?

Back to square one for my project now.

Well looks like I won't know what the deal is on this one... they send me a message saying it was sold... wow that was pretty fast guess they got the full 13500 of the asking price... crazy! Wonder if anyone here bought it?

Back to square one for my project now.

look for ones in the US
there are plenty of cheap high mileage ones there if ur just looking for a track based car

Back