• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

italian NSX OWNERS

HI! My name is Carlo I'm Italian and i have a most beautifull car in the world ;)!
I've read with great attention this forum and i have improved my NSX'S experience! ;)
I would like know everyone of you, but i think it's impossible...
If there are another Italian Nsx owners or the near swiss;) own I want to ask you if you can help me?
I want to change my NSX wheels and tyres but in italy is most difficult to find them! If you know anyone that sell his used wheels (i'm lookin for 16"and 17" or also 17" and 18")and can send me, please tell me!
Thank you and please sorry my bad english!
CARLETTO DJ

Hi Carlo
My name is also Carlo and proud owner of a 97 NSX.
have a look at the forum : Swiss NSX meet: Sat, 28. August 2004.
there are a few italian nsx driver meeting us in august.
post your message in that forum , i think they will answer you

hope to see you in august

Carlo

My name isn't Carlo, and I don't live in Italy... but Welcome to NSX Prime Carlo! :)

Your English is okay -- I can understand you easily. As long as you can spell NSX, your english is good enough. :D

thanks a lot!!!

thanks for a great welcome to the prime!
I love my car, it's my dream come true!!!!!
And know there are a lot of people in the world that think like me is wonderfull!!!
I hope to meet the near friends as soon as possible, at 28 of August Why not?
Ah, I've found the wheels and tyres for my NSX!!!!i've take a Azev type E 17 x 8 front and 18 x 10 rear!!
Are you think it's ok????

Hi Carlo

I think it depend on the color of the car.
Here is a Link to a ownergallery with a red nsx that have azev wheels. so you have a idea how it looks.
On a red NSX it's cool.

http://www.nsxprime.com/photopost/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=6119

But on a dark colored ..... :rolleyes:
I prefere chrome style Wheels as you can see on the attached picture:cool:

Carlo

Attachments

• dsc00912.jpg
    dsc00912.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 1,061
HI!!

HI MADFINC!!(Carlo)
I've understand what u say and we have the same idea about the black one!!!
But, my NSX is silver/black so I said if on the red one are cool on the silver one are perfect aren't they???

P.S. If the car in the photo it's your I love it, whith that wheel!!!!;) ;)

Carlo, ciao, da dove vieni?? Sono vissuto quasi 17 anni a Vicenza, adesso sono in Germania, ma vengo spesso giu in Italia a trovare mia figlia...

Don

MadFinc said:
Hi Carlo

I think it depend on the color of the car.
Here is a Link to a ownergallery with a red nsx that have azev wheels. so you have a idea how it looks.
On a red NSX it's cool.

http://www.nsxprime.com/photopost/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=6119

But on a dark colored ..... :rolleyes:
I prefere chrome style Wheels as you can see on the attached picture:cool:

Carlo

Hi Carlo welcome to NSXPrime.

And (other) Carlo whats that nice car behind the black NSX?...thats mine that is :)

Have a different licenceplate number now thoug and it is some thousands kilometers farther north.

Regards

ciao Don!

DonDavis said:
Carlo, ciao, da dove vieni?? Sono vissuto quasi 17 anni a Vicenza, adesso sono in Germania, ma vengo spesso giu in Italia a trovare mia figlia...

Don

Ciao Don sono di Milano! e pensa un pò la mia NSX l'ho acquistata proprio in Veneto!!!
Beh dai se passi in Italia magari potremmo organizzare un bel giretto sul Garda che ne dici??

ciao Carlo ;)

ci tengo!!!

DonDavis said:
Certo! La prossima volta che vengo giu con la NSX, ti faccio sapere, ok?

Don

Mi raccomando Don ;) ho voglia di scambiare pareri e consigli con nuovi amici uniti a me dalla stessa magnifica passione!!!!:D :D NSX:D :D

Salve ragazzi dal italia e la germania !! :cool: :cool:
Venite in svizzera al 28. Augosto. (se vi e possibile)
La avete la possibilita di scambiare pareri e consigli con nuovi amici.

Inoltro penso che sia meglio a scrivere in inglese, cosi altri, che non parlano l'italiano :confused: possono participare. ;)

Saluti dalla svizzera

MadFinc :D

Sara` fatto!

I mean, yes, you're right...

I will have to see what my schedule looks like but it would really be nice to come down and hang out...

Or you could come to Germany where there aren't any speed limits sometimes!

Don

sorry

MadFinc said:
Salve ragazzi dal italia e la germania !! :cool: :cool:
Venite in svizzera al 28. Augosto. (se vi e possibile)
La avete la possibilita di scambiare pareri e consigli con nuovi amici.

Inoltro penso che sia meglio a scrivere in inglese, cosi altri, che non parlano l'italiano :confused: possono participare. ;)

Saluti dalla svizzera

MadFinc :D

Sorry for my little italian post...
I think that i'll come in Swiss at 28 of August!!!
:D
Carlo

Carlo in Italy: Just a little hint: You could meet some NSXers and Honda drivers on July, 17th, at the Monza racetrack. The NSX & Honda sportcars Club will have it's italian Trophy runs there.

As it's a bit too far and time eating for me I won't attend the meeting - if you want to (including free practice at the track) just look at http://www.nsx.ch

Ciao Carlo e benvenuto!

Spero di vederti il 28. Agosto in Svizzera, altri due NSX-isti verranno dall'Italia. Magari ti puoi unire a loro nel viaggio!

La tua NSX era quella che girava a Brescia?

ciao
g.

hi!

NSX-Racer said:
Carlo in Italy: Just a little hint: You could meet some NSXers and Honda drivers on July, 17th, at the Monza racetrack. The NSX & Honda sportcars Club will have it's italian Trophy runs there.

As it's a bit too far and time eating for me I won't attend the meeting - if you want to (including free practice at the track) just look at http://www.nsx.ch

I'lle be there at 17th of July Monza is near me and i go at the racetrack every time that i can in the year!
See you at Monza!!!!!:D :D
carlo

Grazie!!

gheba_nsx said:
Ciao Carlo e benvenuto!

Spero di vederti il 28. Agosto in Svizzera, altri due NSX-isti verranno dall'Italia. Magari ti puoi unire a loro nel viaggio!

La tua NSX era quella che girava a Brescia?

ciao
g.

Grazie Gheba per il benvenuto!!!! Sarebbe bello potersi organizzare con gli altri ragazzi Italiani così anche il viaggio risulterebbe sicuramente più piacevole!!!

La mia NSX(silver/black) ha una lunga storia comunque non penso che sia quella di Brescia io l'ho presa nel Veneto!!! ;)

i write also in english for the other guys..

thanks Gheba for your wellcome! Could be fine to meet the other Italian NSXER so also the trip to swiss will be more good!

My NSX (Silver/Black) have a long life-story i've bought it in Veneto!
Carlo!!!

p.s. Gheba se non ricordo male ho intravisto la tua NSX in foto ed è meravigliosa!!!!;) ;) Mi piacerebbe se puoi anche via PM sapere quale modifiche le Hai apportato e quali vantaggi ne hai tratto!!!:cool:
Grazie Carlo

A little correction regarding Monza: Just received the inscription papers - once again no Trophy races in Monza - just another free practice day due to the italian laws. Racing would have been only possible if our club pays 80,000 Euros extra (!) to the race track and the Automobil Club Italia.

Anyway - as I wrote, I won't attend the meeting.

NSX wheels (cerchi)

Hi there,

I'm Luca from Varese (near Swiss) and I've just fit on my 1997 NSX 18'' wheels on front and rear.

18'' x 8 front
18'' x 9 rear

However I've Movid Brake System and Rotors on front (as Porsche 996) and I have had some troubles with new front 18'' wheels (and fenders)
I've had to modify some parts

I've paid around 600 euro for homologation

Ciao
LUCA

MovIt Brake

Hi Luca

You've paid ONLY 600 Euro for homologation.
It cost me 3500 Swiss Francs plus two destroyed tires
:mad: :mad: .
What problem do you have with the front wheels ??

Regards

Carlo

The stupide guys at the DTC in Biel had to disable the ABS and 1 brakecircuit to test the frontbrakes (hell knows why).
At the moment they made a fullstop the tires went up in smoke.

Back