• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Its BACK. Speed Oracle DYNO DAY! March 24th! $50 with A/F

SoCAL DYNO DAY! March 24th! $50 with A/F

mnc.jpg

Hello everyone,

Its BACK. SOPG DYNO DAY!

We are arranging another dyno day at Speed Oralce Performance Garage (SOPG) for those of you who could not make it out to the event last February. Also its a good time/excuse for prime members to get togeather, kick back and enjoy a day with fellow memebers and the object(s) of our passion. Life is short, live it in good company!

The time is 10 am Saturday, 3/24/2007

at

Speed Oracle Performance Garage
26516 Ruether Ave #211
Santa Clarita, 91350

Feel free to bring buddies, lady friends, import models. etc. All FWD or RWD prime member car's are welcome.

Cost will be just a measly 50$ for 3 runs with Air fuel ratio and a personal brake down and explanation of all the data collected during the runs WITH food, drinks and the company of great people and sexy cars.

Here is the link from our last event.

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=83217

Our dyno is the EXACT same setup as Comptech and Autowave's. We are one of the small elite handful of shops in California that has the Dyno Dynamics setup in California.

its the 450 Dyno Dynamics 2WD (Eddie Current Loading).

I'll be dynoing a Ferrari 355 with intake, headers and tubi exhaust at the end of the day as a special event bonus.
355.jpg

Feel free to bring your non Japanese exotic for show or for the dyno. Its still $50. Just cause we work on exotics, does not mean we charge exotic prices :D

Bring your friends, family, cameras and camcorders.

This time we WILL have the 65 inch plasma hooked up to the dyno and will be offering hot dogs and burgers and drinks. Also we'll have a split screen on the plasma featuring BMI's NSX featured episodes for your enjoyment.

Since we have food, please chime in on the attendence and number of guests you will be bring. We need to know how many nsx enthusiasts to cook for.

Here are a few pictures from our last event.

Steve's Yellow SC nsx.
dyno_tie_down.jpg

dyno_ready.jpg

JOSH's Dyno run. 3HP gain with removal of dirty UNI filter
JH4NA1_Dyno.jpg

Steve at the dyno looking over the figures.
attachment.php

Gene's (NSXB) nsx on the dyno.
attachment.php

Benz we could not run due to the inability to disable traction control.
attachment.php

Josh and Simo, eye molesting Josh's nsx. My nsx with the shameless ARP coffee table wing.
attachment.php

Here is a video of NSXB ( Gene ) nsx in action.
VIDEO

If you have any previous apointments for the 24th, 2 weeks is plently of time to come up with an excluse to bail out! :biggrin:

"My dog will be coming down with something in 2 weeks. I cant make it" <--- personal favourate.

See you there

Last edited:
Re: Its BACK. DYNO DAY! March 24th! $50 with A/F

Hi Ron,

If I can get the SOS BBTB in time, can you do a dyno of before and after??

And yes, I would need you to install it for this project.

Please let me know and PM me installation pricing.

Thanks

Back