• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

It's Poll time! What's the mileage and year of your NSX?

Regarding some giving others a hard time re not driving their cars daily - I think it is in good natured ribbing.

I wish I could drive mine daily, but my commute is pretty brutal, 110 each day, and it is on roads that always seem tohave debris, rocks, car parts, you name it. My daily drive, the Honda, get pretty chipped up. Not to mention it is not two years old yet and it has been rear ended twice in that time. Yeah, that's right - me stopped and sitting at red lights and BAMM! Both times it was minor damage, just replace rear bumper each time.

It would really upset me if that happened to the NSX I have wanted for so long and worked so hard for. Those of you that have nice clean safe roads to drive your NSXs on are indeed fortunate. I also do not have a designated parking space and end up parking at public parking meters most of the time. Never a good situation for protecting the sides of the car.

I do drive the car every weekend and usually can't wait to uncover it on Saturnday morning and back it out of the garage. The it gets covered after being wiped down on Sunday night until the next weekend.

91 blk/blk - 98800

I've owned the car 6 weeks and I've put 2k miles on her... and I live less than a mile from work. That's almost 2k miles of pure fun and 150 of those miles were track miles. ;-) This car is more than I'd hoped for in every way.

My car is a 91 black/ivory with 40K, I thought at one point I had really low miles. Now I see that there are a lot more early year NSXs with far less miles than me. WOW!

2001 with 18k miles, not that this stands out in any way but I am posting this because this thread has 282 replies and I want to do my part to get this thread over 300 repiles (that has to be a prime record)

2001 Formula Red/Camel, just reached over the 1000 miles mark today! :D

i'm JUST about to turn 100k miles, im at like 99,700. its a 91 i bought in 98 with 11k. 14 years old and still runs like new. gotta love it.

Back