• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

It's Poll time! What's the mileage and year of your NSX?

93 w/ 60678 miles (currently hibernating till spring) but may wake her this weekend since wx is nice....
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by Biaggi:
Not to flame anyone, but I just don't understand why some people have so few miles on their cars? Granted, there are those living in inclement weathered cities, but I have 3 other vehicles and still manage to enjoy the driver's seat of my NSX and rack up a few miles ;-D....Unless... the reason is to keep the miles off in order to sell it later on, but my philosophy is that if you have it USE it. Don't treat it like it needs to be in a trophy case --- lighten up and live ---Carpe Diem!
DEFINITELY DRIVE AND ENJOY YOUR TOYS!
"LIVE TODAY and DREAM FOR TOMORROW"....

I agree 100% with that! I live in Indiana where it snows and gets ugly and I STILL put tons of miles on my NSX and love it. I have 4 cars total, so it is not like it is my only car, just one of my favorites.
smile.gif

I heard of a guy in Michigan that is supposed to have a red '91 NSX with like 600 ORIGINAL MILES!! What the heck??

------------------
Mason
Tire Rack sales...contact me for all your wheel and tire needs.
1-800-428-8355
Ext. 619

1991 Acura NSX (auto)

Originally posted by blurr:
99 Zanardi #35 12,500 miles

I saw a Zanardi in downtown on flower street on 1/7/03. I initially thought it was Zanardi 50 but maybe it was you! =)

------------------
2001 NSX-T
- Bilstein Shocks
- '02 OEM Wheels

97 Monte Carlo Blue/Tan, about 34000 miles.

------------------
Chip Alexander
'97 Blue/Tan NSX-T with Tubi Exhaust, Italian Horn
'92 Green/Tan Lexus SC400 Coupe
'02 Blue/Tan BMW 325iT Sportwagon

97 Formula Red NSX-T w/ 44,500 miles. Average about 10K miles /year since I picked it up 2 1/2 years ago. I believe that this car was meant to be driven, that's why Honda spent all the energy and time to develop such a great ride.

------------------
1NSX2GO
97 NSX-T, 6-spd, Red/Onyx, Bridgstone SO3's, rest is stock

Originally posted by Biaggi:
Not to flame anyone, but I just don't understand why some people have so few miles on their cars?

I bought mine as my track car. Those 51,815 miles include 8,415 miles on the track, and most of the rest of the 43,400 miles were driven to and from the track. I am enjoying it.

BTW, I'd like to compliment calexand on his new avatar. VERY nice!!! We should all have avatars that show what we look like along with our cars.

Originally posted by nsxtasy:
BTW, I'd like to compliment calexand on his new avatar. VERY nice!!! We should all have avatars that show what we look like along with our cars.

So why haven't you?
biggrin.gif

Your idea might backfire though, countless visitors could be scared away if we all did that! (Not to mention problems with stalkers, disgruntled techs(robsj), etc...)

<font size=1>

[This message has been edited by PHOEN$X (edited 15 January 2003).]

BLK/BLK
n9s5x-t 47,000 Miles, will put about 6k on it next summer Driving to/during/from NSXPO
next year.
Len
n9s5x-t

Back