• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

It's Poll time! What's the mileage and year of your NSX?

2002 w/920 miles

68k miles on the car

5k miles on the engine

NEVER babied, driven like Senna meant it to be, but still taken care of, like it should be

94 with 25k, bought 8 months ago with 17.5k. Can't wait to get back so I can drive my baby once again.

------------------
1994 Green-black roof/tan, 5 speed
Do you know of another Green-Black roof NSX?? Please email me if you do.

1992 - black/black w/25,000 miles

'91 Blk/Blk - 105K
Turns out today is the first anniversary of it being my daily driver. Put 12K on it in the last year and you can tell from my avatar that they weren't pampered miles. It was -32C here earlier this week; -40F with the wind chill. I forgot to plug it in but it started with no more cranking than any other day. Just as reliable as any other Honda

'91 Black/Ivory that just rolled over 49,000 on my trip to Phoenix this week to see Mr. Basch. I've put almost 10k on it since I bought it 7 months ago. I can't stop driving it.......I didn't intend for it to be my daily driver, but I have put a lot more miles on my NSX than my truck since I got it!

97 NSX-T Monte Carlo Blue VIN JH4NA2167VT000020, only 4,000 original miles....or is that NSX was "T" at one time but not now......or is that 97 with parts from 92 and who knows what other years....Oh, I don't know what it is but I know some poor chap is about to buy it!

Sorry, couldn't help myself.
biggrin.gif

How about 26k on my 95.

------------------
T'S SR71
95 Midnight Pearl

Red/Black 92 with 94k miles bought two years ago on my 40th birthday with 84K. The most outrageous thing I've ever bought and the most fun wth anything I've ever owned.

Rod

Back