• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

it's taking me forever!

Just a FYI, supra2nv has been a 2x previous NSX owner, if I recall correctly, the last one he got rid of because of a newborn (I could be wrong). He knows the car well, has been a solid contributor on the forums for awhile, up until now has shown no taste when it comes to color choice, which it seems that he's now looking to correct. I think that finding a low mileage late car is not impossible, just will take time, money and some luck!!!! The white and camel while sharp, it's not yellow!!!:biggrin:

Cool Cool...hope he finds that rare elusive yellow. Just how rare?

2005 Production Numbers:

Rio Yellow manuals w/black interior = 19
Rio Yellow automatic w/black interior = 1
Rio Yellow manual w/yellow interior = 6

That's only 25 manuals and 1 automatic...

:) I love WIKI!

Cool Cool...hope he finds that rare elusive yellow. Just how rare?

2005 Production Numbers:

Rio Yellow manuals w/black interior = 19
Rio Yellow automatic w/black interior = 1
Rio Yellow manual w/yellow interior = 6

That's only 25 manuals and 1 automatic...

:) I love WIKI!
Are those domestic USA totals, or total production?

Be patient, I have cash and ready to buy a white 02+ NSX and so far only seen two that have any interest to me.

One owner is not ready to sell his white/onyx and the other one I saw was a white / camel with the owner in Hawaii.....

Does anyone have the total numbers on 02+ white NSX's with onyx interior?

rick

Really with Honda reliability I would extend my "acceptable miles" limit by a little. Especially if you will keep it a while.

Theres an 05 LBBP with really low miles on Autotrader.

Be patient, I have cash and ready to buy a white 02+ NSX and so far only seen two that have any interest to me.

One owner is not ready to sell his white/onyx and the other one I saw was a white / camel with the owner in Hawaii.....

Does anyone have the total numbers on 02+ white NSX's with onyx interior?

rick

Rick: Enjoying the GT3? Contact me in the spring...i always get itchy for something new :smile: Some info here..

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=78515

2002: Grand Prix White/Onyx Manual: 3
2003: Grand Prix White/Onyx Manual: 0
2004: Grand Prix White/Onyx Manual: 1 :biggrin:
2005: Grand Prix White/Onyx Manual: 4

Unless someone bought an 05 to just sit in the garage I would not think there are any 05s left under 5K. A Ferrari for sure but I thought we bought NSXs to drive them. Good luck......I guess my 05 is already used up with over 18K :biggrin: Steve

I have an 05 silverstone with silver interior with 2945 miles on it. I may even be willing to sell it for the right price.

I just turned 38k miles on my '98, and was wondering about this being considered "high mileage."

Depends on whose car you are comparing to. I don't considered your NSX to be high mileage. BTW, my 97 just hit 16,500.:biggrin: It's a matter of perspective. Love your signature, but I'm bias.

:confused: :confused: Is this just b/c you can work on any NSX, and could make an older one "perfect" again? Or are you dropping out of the game?

I recall a prior post where he wasn't too sure on the Silver interior if I'm not mistaken...too bad though as his car looks pristine and I'd kill for a 2005. There's something about owning the last year of this car...

Jetpilot

:confused: :confused: Is this just b/c you can work on any NSX, and could make an older one "perfect" again? Or are you dropping out of the game?

It's a case of buying a car for the year and mileage and not getting the color combo I really wanted. If I can't recover what I have into it I will keep it and be happy to drive it. The color is growing on me but I should have waited.

It's a case of buying a car for the year and mileage and not getting the color combo I really wanted. If I can't recover what I have into it I will keep it and be happy to drive it. The color is growing on me but I should have waited.

i think you should keep it and drive it. you already destroyed a red '05, took another silver '05 out of the pool....at this rate there wont be any cars left....just keep what you have and enjoy, leave the rest for the rest of us lol.

i think you should keep it and drive it. you already destroyed a red '05, took another silver '05 out of the pool....at this rate there wont be any cars left....just keep what you have and enjoy, leave the rest for the rest of us lol.

as the numbers go down the value should go up so I have helped put the price up. lol If it was the red 05's destiny to go to car heaven when it did it could have been you behind the wheel so I did you a favor. lol

Gotcha, makes perfect sense. Good luck finding/trading for that perfect color combo. :smile:

The more restrictive your search - based on mileage, price, year(s), exterior color, interior color, transmission, mods, etc - the more difficult it will be to find what you're looking for.

If it's taking you a long time to find what you're looking for, broaden your search criteria. If you're looking for something extremely rare - whether it's extremely low mileage, or a low price, or whatever - then again, try to broaden your criteria. The most obvious way you might broaden yours is to include '02-04 along with '05, as the '02-04 are virtually identical to the '05. The '97-01 are mechanically virtually identical, too; the minor reskin in '02 was primarily cosmetic.

Number of manual-transmission NSXs currently listed on Autotrader:

2005: 7
2002-2004: 13
1997-2001: 16

Maybe if you private Ben Lin, he will sell you his 2005:biggrin: I think his has like 900 miles!

Maybe if you private Ben Lin, he will sell you his 2005:biggrin: I think his has like 900 miles!

I've seen Ben's car. All stock. Looks showroom new so I'd say maybe, just maybe he would sell it...but I wouln't hold your breath. :biggrin:

You should go for it. This is my wife's favorite color combo. Looks flawless...

I saw the Red 2005 above in Boston.

Not worth the Price and had too many flaws for an '05 with that low of mileage!

- Front Bumper has Flaw and Needs to be Repainted

- Passenger Seat Lower Cushion has flaw and Needs to be Replaced.

- No Original Window Sticker.

- Rough 5,000 Miles!

Just My Thoughts!

I saw the Red 2005 above in Boston.

Not worth the Price and had too many flaws for an '05 with that low of mileage!

- Front Bumper has Flaw and Needs to be Repainted

- Passenger Seat Lower Cushion has flaw and Needs to be Replaced.

- No Original Window Sticker.

- Rough 5,000 Miles!

Just My Thoughts!

Wasenda...
Did you purchase your NSX from a dealer in Orlando?
I think I looked at this one some time back in Sept. 07

Who's Ben Lin? And what color / specs is his car?

I'm willing to give up my GT3 for the right NSX so lemme know fellas! :biggrin:

I could free up some cash for a tri-plex foreclosure property I've been eyeing and as some of you know, those things must be paid in cash :(

rick

Back