• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

It's time! You don't wanna miss this caravan - Super Car Sunday, August 29th.

Just a video of our mini tunnel run. Too bad it wasn't a longer stretch. Will get pictures up within this week after the post-processing.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/OZGMZO9nTMk?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/OZGMZO9nTMk?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

AWESOME! Too bad we got blocked by the white Beemer.

Great event. Thanks Steve for setting this up.

The best part for me was riding with the Ferrari, Porche, and GT-R guys from Diamond Bar to Arcadia. Those guys are fast and love to show it. It was awesome driving down the highway taking up all 4 lanes.

It was a long drive back to San Diego, but it was well worth it. I almost fell asleep a couple of times until I got a Red Bull.

My nephew had a lot of fun. He missed the 2 NSX marque event at C&C, so this was a real treat for him. He knows more about those supercars than I do. He spends too much time watching Top Gear.

@ Gail and Hugo -- We kept joking that at any point and time you guys were gonna roll up in your GPW's :biggrin:. That would've been awesome! But we'll be patient and await you both for NSXPO!

tooltime said:
Thanks Steve again for organizing this caravan. It was great to see ALL the NSX's in So Cal in one place!

P.S. Steve, your car is loud...it makes my car faster when I'm cruising next to you:eek:!

Of course! Anything to get us all together. LOL, it can definitely get pretty loud at times haha.

I posted lots of pics in the picture and video gallery. Here is the URL...

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1346120#post1346120

Steve, thank you so much for taking some awesome pictures. Good memories to be stored away.

You too man, great shots, thank your sis for me as well. That tunnel video is cool too!

Great event. Thanks Steve for setting this up.

The best part for me was riding with the Ferrari, Porche, and GT-R guys from Diamond Bar to Arcadia. Those guys are fast and love to show it. It was awesome driving down the highway taking up all 4 lanes.

It was a long drive back to San Diego, but it was well worth it. I almost fell asleep a couple of times until I got a Red Bull.

My nephew had a lot of fun. He missed the 2 NSX marque event at C&C, so this was a real treat for him. He knows more about those supercars than I do. He spends too much time watching Top Gear.

Glad you were able to make it man. Pleasure to have you. The 6speed guys DEFINITELY love to have some "spirited" driving :)

Just a video of our mini tunnel run. Too bad it wasn't a longer stretch. Will get pictures up within this week after the post-processing.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/OZGMZO9nTMk?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/OZGMZO9nTMk?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

I love this kind of stuff!!! Thanks for sharing!!

the quality was ok, but I think in this situation it was the quantity over the quality lol as the freeway over run by supercars

the quality was ok, but I think in this situation it was the quantity over the quality lol as the freeway over run by supercars
word. i didn't expect nothing of it. just told my friend to try messing with the video function. but at least it was documented.

any of you guys that i met this past sunday have facebook? find and add me. [email protected]. i posted a picture album consisting of my pics and some of the pics from striker and yellowhaze on there.

Thank you Stephen for the safe yet EPIC NSX event!!! From Arcadia to Woodland Hills to the Canyons and finally the hearty breakfast in Malibu - what an amazing drive!!!!!

Met some cool new people and as always it was great to see familiar faces..to my NSX family you guys are the best for making it one my memorable NSX drive ever...:biggrin:

Lastly..Thanks to the many paparazzi for sharing those wonderful photos..special mention to Steve (YellowHaze) for the photo taking stunts just to capture that special NSX moments for us..Great job Steve!!!!

thanks for the setting the event Steve. i never did a big group meet before and this just made me want to do more things to my car. thanks to the other Steve for being an awesome camera dude, hanging out the car window and the t-top.

word. i didn't expect nothing of it. just told my friend to try messing with the video function. but at least it was documented.

any of you guys that i met this past sunday have facebook? find and add me. [email protected]. i posted a picture album consisting of my pics and some of the pics from striker and yellowhaze on there.

awesome meeting you guys too! was my first time. also on facebook: www.facebook.com/theaaronson

Steve thanks for the great event. After breakfast we drove west on PCH along the ocean and then up #23 Decker Road through the mountains again to Thousand Oaks. Thanks for the PM re the directions to Woodland Hills (I had not seen it). On the next run through the canyons we should stop by my house in TO and see my 1/18 scale 878 die cast models collection including 7 NSXs.

First, thanks for all the thanks. I enjoy taking pictures almost as much as I enjoy driving my NSX.

Does anyone from the Arcadia pre-meet have a good count on how many cars comprised that group (6speedonline plus others)?

Also, I was told we had 23 NSXs in attendance at SCS with 20 or 21 making the road trip to Malibu. Can someone confirm these numbers?

I'd like to include accurate info for my article. Thanks!

First, thanks for all the thanks. I enjoy taking pictures almost as much as I enjoy driving my NSX.

Does anyone from the Arcadia pre-meet have a good count on how many cars comprised that group (6speedonline plus others)?

Also, I was told we had 23 NSXs in attendance at SCS with 20 or 21 making the road trip to Malibu. Can someone confirm these numbers?

I'd like to include accurate info for my article. Thanks!

I believe 6speed had 35 +/- a couple cars consisting of (458, 430, GT-R's, E9x M3's, Porsches). As far as our headcount. Yes I believe 23 was the accurate number with 20 or 21 making it to breakfast. Someone else can chime in though as I am not 100% positive.

I believe 6speed had 35 +/- a couple cars consisting of (458, 430, GT-R's, E9x M3's, Porsches). As far as our headcount. Yes I believe 23 was the accurate number with 20 or 21 making it to breakfast. Someone else can chime in though as I am not 100% positive.

6spd = 35

NSX = 23 (not including that silver one [we all know which one] lol)

For how common a porsche is, our 23 to their 35 is amazing. For it being a porsche day, I was expecting a massavie amount of Porsches to show up.

47909_1582151679386_1403537973_1573681_7640185_n.jpg

uhm... i managed to snipe a shot as it was rolling passed us... ha

Back