• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

It's time! You don't wanna miss this caravan - Super Car Sunday, August 29th.

im from long beach. im a new nsx owner. i use to work out in FV (dlink systems). now im just in HB every morning. in any case, how do i join the "FV" group?? hahah

We are meeting at Claim Jumper on Brookhurst and Talbert at 5:00:eek: But it will be worth getting up that early for this!! Can Sunday get here any faster.

I've promise Marcus Soori, NSXCA club magazine "NSX Driver" editor, that I would write an article with lots of pics of this event for inclusion in the next issue. So, I'm packing my Canon 40D (as I would anyway) and will be taking copious amounts of pics for a nice pictorial account of this little gathering of Japanese supercars. Woo-hoo!

simpsons+-+homer+woo+hoo+(1).gif

I've promise Marcus Soori, NSXCA club magazine "NSX Driver" editor, that I would write an article with lots of pics of this event for inclusion in the next issue. So, I'm packing my Canon 40D (as I would anyway) and will be taking copious amounts of pics for a nice pictorial account of this little gathering of Japanese supercars. Woo-hoo!

simpsons+-+homer+woo+hoo+%281%29.gif

AWESOME! Hopefully we'll get parking all next to each other. If it doesn't happen at SCS, then for sure at the breakfast spot, there will be room.

simpsons+-+homer+woo+hoo+(1).gif
Steve - this reminds of that one C&C event you put together :wink: What was the official count? 99 NSXs? lol

IMG_3382.JPG

SuperCarSunday is going to be fun fun fun!

Last edited:
Alright so the next two days I think everyone should clean their cars and make 'em shiny for some pictures. :biggrin: I don't wanna say any names but YA!:rolleyes::biggrin::wink:

Update for me....I might not have my car ready by Sunday.....we'll see by tommorrow......so may be no go for me.

Just got back from Latvia(Europe) from my 4 week vacation. So count me in. I live in Thousand Oaks so we will meet the group in Woodland Hills at 7:15. But where exactly is the lacation? I went to one but it was south of the frreway and had my picture taken with Jay Leno when he showed up at 11:00.

1. SFDreamer
2. CDX_NSX
3. striker525
4. DASHNBY
5. Jagtiger
6. ediddynsx(needs a wake up call)
7. giftedg / HGL1668 (in spirit)
8. suntaelee
9. theo1
10. Maverick96
11. NSXPatPat
12. Ryu
13. Mike-San
14. JCC
15. Mike2LA
16. Racinghart
17. Nsxexy
18. LMR
19. *NSXFTW*
20. Tooltime
21. YellowHaze
22. NSXrunner

not sure where we left off....

23. lustedp

1. SFDreamer
2. CDX_NSX
3. striker525
4. DASHNBY
5. Jagtiger
8. suntaelee
9. theo1
10. Maverick96
11. NSXPatPat
12. Ryu
13. Mike-San
14. JCC
15. Mike2LA
16. Racinghart
17. Nsxexy
18. LMR
19. *NSXFTW*
20. Tooltime
21. YellowHaze
22. NSXrunner
23. Heartbeat
24. LustedP

Sorry guys I am out.....my car won't be finished this weekend. I won't have a daily until the afternoon or so.

Have fun and take pics for me so I can see.

I have bad news, too. My clutch master cylinder decided to go blewie, so my car event plans for this weekend are out. :frown: The weather is going to be perfect. Have fun all.

I plan of making this event from San Diego.

I'll bring a couple of sets of my NSXclear.com front side markers. You still get the special So. Cali pricing. So, bring some extra cash with you. PM me if you need more information.

The Super Car Sunday sponsors sent out a memo saying that they won't let you in if you still have the old out-dated amber front side markers on your NSX :biggrin:

1. SFDreamer
2. CDX_NSX
3. striker525
4. DASHNBY
5. Jagtiger
8. suntaelee
9. theo1
10. Maverick96
11. NSXPatPat
12. Ryu
13. Mike-San
14. JCC
15. Mike2LA
16. Racinghart
17. Nsxexy
18. LMR
19. *NSXFTW*
20. Tooltime
21. YellowHaze
22. NSXrunner
23. Heartbeat
24. LustedP
25. NSXclear

I plan of making this event from San Diego.

I'll bring a couple of sets of my NSXclear.com front side markers. You still get the special So. Cali pricing. So, bring some extra cash with you. PM me if you need more information.

The Super Car Sunday sponsors sent out a memo saying that they won't let you in if you still have the old out-dated amber front side markers on your NSX :biggrin:

Awesome! Happy to have you! For those who haven't seen NSXclear's stuff, it is top notch. Seriously looks killer.

I am also out too unfortunately. Wanted to go to this one, but it's all good. NSXPO will be a for sure sure thing cause I already got those days off. WOOHOO! Can't wait to book and enjoy the trip and all.

Sorry guys...but my pictures that I wanted to take and the trip won't be happening for me. Have fun!

Hey ron, what happened :/, its been a while since i saw everyone. When ur free hit me up b4 sep 20ish (school starts) and we do another victoria gardens pizza run ;)

Hey ron, what happened :/, its been a while since i saw everyone. When ur free hit me up b4 sep 20ish (school starts) and we do another victoria gardens pizza run ;)

I'm kidding everyone! I'm still going...:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: *smiles all day every day*

I'm back! Les offered a ride-a-long so I'll have my first opportunity to be a passenger in an NSX and take LOTS of pics including rolling shots.

Steve

I'm back! Les offered a ride-a-long so I'll have my first opportunity to be a passenger in an NSX and take LOTS of pics including rolling shots.

Steve

NICE! Better take good shots since you don't have to do two things at one time, hehe. :cool:

I have bad news, too. My clutch master cylinder decided to go blewie, so my car event plans for this weekend are out. :frown: The weather is going to be perfect. Have fun all.

Too bad your not closer to San Diego. I would installed it for you in 2 hours for free.

Are you sure it's your master cylinder?

this cruise will be sick nasty and EPIC! Can't wait!

Back