• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Jan R&T has NSX info (speculation?)

BRIDGEWATER ACURA said:
I myself have several HONDA/ACURA's on my "i'd love to own list".
1. 92 NSX- I luckily already own one.
2. 1999 Zanardi Edition
3. 1997 Integra Type R
(snip)
7.1995 Legend GS type II 6-speed...

I agree with those as well. I will eventually add a Zanardi NSX to my Honda/Acura fleet, since it is the closest thing we have here to the NSX S-Zero or Type-R. Plus, the '97 Integra Type-R is the original Type-R for the U.S.A. as I see it. The '95 Legend GS in 6-speed is awesome. There are three locally that spring to mind as unique. One is a red/tan coupe with only about **20,000 miles** and is all original. There is an unusual green/tan coupe that a college kid drives since his Dad gave it to him in high school as a present. The last one is VERY rare, as it is a white/tan SEDAN with a 6-speed. I guess they only made 10 of those that year....yeah, that is right. I said 10. :eek:

BRIDGEWATER ACURA said:
I myself have several HONDA/ACURA's on my "i'd love to own list".
1. 92 NSX- I luckily already own one.
2. 1999 Zanardi Edition
3. 1997 Integra Type R
4. late model NSX-R
5. any late-model Civic Type R
6. 2001 Honda Prelude Type SH- electron blue or pearl white
7. 1995 Legend GS type II- 6 speed
8. 2001 Integra Type R- phoenix yellow
9. 1993 Integra GSR
10. 1991 CRX SI- JDM with the glass roof
11. 1999-2000 Civic SI
and the list goes on and on..... Please add some on if you please :smile:
I'd slot a supercharged S2K into that list somewhere around 3-5. I'm not giving up my NSX but my wife has taken a shining to them. :) BTW I echo the comment on the electron blue Prelude - it is stunning.

Back