• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Jap car show & 1/4 mile at Santa Pod, UK

Thought i'd post a few NSX pictures from a Jap car show in the UK yesterday.

A track only NSX (Red one)

My Imola Orange with a few admirers :)

Silver NSX on the 1/4 mile

I think the best NSX time posted was 12.3, some of the Evo's, Scoobies and such like were posting 9 second times.

Attachments

• SantaPod1st.jpeg
    SantaPod1st.jpeg
    81.6 KB · Views: 1,609
  • SantaPod3.JPG
    SantaPod3.JPG
    64.7 KB · Views: 1,619
  • SantaPodsil2.jpeg
    SantaPodsil2.jpeg
    71.6 KB · Views: 1,599
Hi Simon,

Wish I'd known about this I would have got down to it in my Red/Black! Nice shot of yours, although something seems to be obscuring it :wink:

Did you run it on the 1/4?

I'll have to keep my ears open in future (next year) for such events!

Cheers,

Matt.

Didn't run mine as I am going to Spa in 2 weeks, didn't fancy replacing the clutch between now and then.

I usually run my S2000 there and get around 13.9, just fancied the trip in the NSX this time.

As far as I know the main mods were 2 big bottles of Nitrous in the passenger footwell.

He has spent $$ on the car but I don't really know on what ??

NetViper said:
12.3 is cooking for a NSX. What are the mods?

dainese51 said:
dude...the three little pigs, correction, three big pigs are posing next to your big bad wolf!!!

all thick and scrumptous :biggrin:

dainese51 said:
dude...the three little pigs, correction, three big pigs are posing next to your big bad wolf!!!

Haha, I was about to say the same thing. You Brits like your women big huh? Large and in charge.

:) Nothing wrong with that !!

peter said:
Haha, I was about to say the same thing. You Brits like your women big huh? Large and in charge.

They all look quite tasty to me.

dainese51 said:

I notice they are not smiling either. Draw your own conclusions. :biggrin:

Sweet looking NSX's guys! Are we going to see some pics from Spa?

Back