• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

japanese translation from GT-Rom needed please

Can anyone that reads Japanese please translate this for us? This is the F1 Version 5 exhaust from GT-Rom with the valve control.

Thanks to anyone that can do this.

=================================

F1soundmuffler superfour ver5
Electronic valve control system

APEX製電子制御バルブシステム搭載 写真は開発中。市販仕様とは若干違います。

音質にこだわった、GT-ONEの最新モデル。

Ver4よりジェントルマンなサウンドです。

超快音の進化はとまらない。

Ver4をベースに更に高音、そして注目のバルブを搭載することによって、サイレントモードでは、さらに静かに、バルブ全開モードではさらに高音を追求。F1シリーズの定評のあるメインサイレンサーを採用。干渉ポイントが増える事によって、よりマイルドな高音へと変化します。
まさに、究極のF1サウンドマフラーがここに完成しました。

電子制御ユニット

バルブ、ユニット、ともに信頼のAPEX製を採用。破損のさいにも、そのまま交換が可能となります。なお、基本的にバルブはOPENの状態ですので、高回転までCLOSEで走行すると、バルブが破損します。あくまでタウンユースに限られます。

音量について

結果は後日公表します。
しかしながら、構造上、もっと静かに、バルブOPEN時はもっと快音に。

注意
 ※公道では触媒の装着が義務付けられております。
  測定条件によって多少前後します。予めご了承下さい。

NA1,NA2前/後 可能。
(不明の場合はお問い合わせ下さい)

サウンドは収録後UPします。

フルチタン 498000円税込  APEX製制御ユニット付
ステンレス 258000円税込 APEX製制御ユニット付

APEX製ECVを採用。

■バルブ開度自動制御モード(AUTO)
 タイプの異なる6種類のバルブ開度調整マップを選択可能。ご使用の車両に合わせてマップを選択することで、回転数に応じてECVバルブを自動制御します。

■バルブ開度手動モード(MANU)
スイッチ操作により、ECVバルブの開度を0~100%まで5%刻みで細かく任意設定可能。また瞬時にバルブ開度を100%と5%に制御可能。
(エンジン保護のためバルブ開度100%以外の時は、4000回転以上になると、ワーニング表示”点滅表示”して危険を告知します)

■バルブ開度任意設定制御モード
ユーザー自身で自由な設定が出来るユーザーセッティングモード。800~4000回転の区間に6ポイントの回転数格子を設定でき、それぞれのポイントで0~100%までECVバルブ開度をセッテイングすることが可能。セッテイングしたマップに従い、ECVバルブを自動制御します。

GT-ONE F1soundmuffler ”SuperFour ver4”
重量  (ステンレス) 13.5Kg
(チタン) 8.1Kg

メインパイプ 50mm
テールパイプ 60mm×2
テールエンド 60mm×4
メインサイレンサー (140mm×500mm)×1
サブサイレンサー (80mm×120mm)×2

適合車種 NA1 NA2前期(LEV無)、後期(LEV付)
付属品 ガスケット2枚、マフラー本体、ECVユニット
価格 (税込) フルチタン 498,000円
ステンレス 258,000円

発売を記念しまして、先着3名様にはALL込44万で提供。
(チタンモデル)

写真のように、2本だしに変更が可能です。別途20000円必要。(PhotoVer2)

F1 soundmuffler "SuperFour"
ステンVer5
258,000円税込
NA1NA2前NA2後

F1 soundmuffler "SuperFour"
チタンVer5
498,000円税込
NA1NA2前NA2後

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

F1シリーズ用専用サイレンサー4個セット
12000円税込

As for APEX make electronic control valve system on-board photograph in the midst of development. It is different from marketing specification somewhat. You adhered to the sound quality, the GT - the up-to-date model of the ONE. The ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? it is the ? ? ? ? ? from the Ver4. Evolution of super pleasant sound does not stop. With silent mode, furthermore gently, with valve full opening mode furthermore it pursues the treble the Ver4 furthermore by loading the valve of the treble, and attention in the ? ? ? ?. The main silencer which has the established reputation of the F1 series - you adopt. It changes to milder treble with the fact that the interference point increases. Just, the ultimate F1 sound muffler completed here. Electronic control unit The valve and unit, you adopt the APEX make of reliance together. That way exchange becomes possible even the case of damage. Furthermore, because basically the valve is state of the OPEN, when to high revolution it travels with the CLOSE, the valve breaks. It is limited to town use with the ? which you open. Concerning volume Future it publishes the result. But, with respect to structure, more gently, at the time of the valve OPEN more in pleasant sound. Note * in the public road installing the catalyst is required. Approximately some it does with measurement condition. Beforehand acknowledgement. Front / rear possibility of NA1, NA2. When (it is unclear, please inquire) The ? ? ? ? ? does after the recording the UP. Full titanium 498000 Yen including tax APEX make control unit attaching stainless steel 258000 Yen including tax APEX make control unit attaching You adopt the APEX make ECV. * The ? ? ? ? ? opening automatic control ? ? ? ? (AUTO) the ? ? ? ? ? opening adjustment ? ? ? ? of 6 types where the ? ? ? ? differs selective possibility. Adjusting to the vehicle of use, by the fact that it selects the ? ? ? ?, it controls the ECV ? ? ? ? ? automatically according to rpm. * Opening of the ECV ? ? ? ? ? up to 0 - 100% it is small with 5% mark the ? ? ? ? ? opening manual ? ? ? ? (the MANU) with ? ? ? ? operation, optional setting possibility. In addition instantaneously ? ? ? ? ? opening 100% in 5% control possibility. (For ? ? ? ? ? protection when being other than ? ? ? ? ? opening 100%, when it becomes 4000 revolutions or more, ? ? ? ? ? ? indication " blinking indication " doing, it notiifies danger) * The ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? which can do free setting with ? ? ? ? ? opening optional setting control ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? itself. Be able to set the rpm lattice of 6 ? ? ? ? ? to section of 800 - 4000 revolutions, with the respective ? ? ? ? ? cEcv valve opening the ? ? ? ? ? ? ? it is possible up to 0 - 100% to do. The ECV ? ? ? ? ? is controlled automatically in accordance with the ? ? ? ? which the ? ? ? ? ? ? ? is done. GT-ONE F1soundmuffler " SuperFour ver4 " weight (? ? ? ? ?) 13.5kg (? ? ?) 8.1kg ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? 50mm ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? 60mm×2 ? ? ? ? ? ? ? 60mm×4 The ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? (the 140mm×500mm) the ×1 ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? (the 80mm×120mm) the ×2 conformity model NA1 NA2 previous term (LEV nothing), the latter term (the LEV you attach) 2 accessory gaskets, the muffler itself and ECV unit price (including tax) ? ? ? ? ? 498,000 Yen ? ? ? ? ? 258,000 Yen Commemorating sale, the ALL ? it offers to first-come 3 name at 44 ten thousand. (Titanium model) Like the photograph, 2 it puts out and modification is possible. Separate 20000 Yen necessity. (Photo Ver2) F1 soundmuffler " SuperFour " ? ? ? Ver5 258,000 Yen including tax Before the NA1NA2 after the NA2 012345 F1 soundmuffler " SuperFour " ? ? ? Ver5 498,000 Yen including tax NA1NA2 ago after the NA2 012345

Good Lord man... I think I understood more staring blankly at the Japanese words. :tongue:

Vance did you consider this one at all? its very expensive. When are you getting your Titanium one?

TURBO2GO said:
Good Lord man... I think I understood more staring blankly at the Japanese words. :tongue:

Vance did you consider this one at all? its very expensive. When are you getting your Titanium one?

I got the F1 Titan V.2 the one that is going for $249000yen. I don't believe any exhaust worth more than $2500 bucks, unless I own a Ferrari or some sort.

Yeah but the V5 isn't that much more in stainless. Of course its a different design and has the flap. So I was just wondering if you gave that one any consideration.

Are you the first person with this exhaust as far as you know?

TURBO2GO said:
Yeah but the V5 isn't that much more in stainless. Of course its a different design and has the flap. So I was just wondering if you gave that one any consideration.

Are you the first person with this exhaust as far as you know?

I am the first one with v.2. You can get the v.5 with steel finish for the same price as v.2 titanium. Just have to deal with the weight.

Vancehu said:
I am the first one with v.2. You can get the v.5 with steel finish for the same price as v.2 titanium. Just have to deal with the weight.

Vance any issues with Cats on these? do you have to specify to them you have cats?

I am going to wait until we get some feedback from you on yours... I think the titanium models actually sound a bit better... I don't know. The video is pretty sick...

Back