• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Jax Cars & Coffee 9/13

Well Jax now has an OFFICIAL Cars & Coffee meet! The organizers of the last Jax Cars & Coffee used the name without realizing it was trade marked...oops. But they now have permission to officially call it Cars & Coffee.

http://jacksonville.carsandcoffee.info

When: 9-11am Saturday 9/13
Where: St John's Town Center in front of Pier 1 Imports (MAP)

If anyone is interested...around noon, the Jax S2000 crew will head to get some lunch. Maybe Jax Winghouse at Tinsel Town. We can call it Wheels & Wings. :D

Last edited:
Are the Meets usually on Saturdays? Or are they sometimes on Sunday? Sunday is usually best for me, but i'm sure they are going with the best day for the most people.

Oster

Are the Meets usually on Saturdays? Or are they sometimes on Sunday? Sunday is usually best for me, but i'm sure they are going with the best day for the most people.

Yeah Oster...I'm not the event coordinator for these...just a promoter. ;)

The guys setting these up have them scheduled for the 2nd Saturday of the month going forward.

Looks like I am going to have to miss this one too. Next one for sure. I will live in Jax by then.

Dave. your moving to Jacksonville?
don't like us Savannah Folks no more?

Yeah. My wife got a job there so I am moving shortly. I am currently unemployed. I was hoping to do a few web sites here and there to hold me over.

Back