• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Unofficial: Mt. Baker Drive on Aug. 26th.

Thanks Integrapunk67 - I can have these to you on Wednesday at this point. What company do you work for or what is the address? What are your hours, or do you prefer to have the disc dropped off in the morning or late afternoon?:cool:

I am at:

Sherwin Williams Automotive
2021 130th Ave NE

Just look for my S, it'll be right out front. I'll be there from 8-5, if you need to get a hold of me my cell is 425-314-3406

Each year a few people will ask about doing an autocross during the drive. I know that Mt Baker has allowed autocrosses for various car clubs, but there needs to be a million dollar insurance policy or something to that effect. I believe the S2KI.com has an insurance policy for this. If we put something together early enough, maybe next year we can plan the autocross to be included with the drive. I would assume a pre-payment system would have to be in place. I will try to plan the 2008 Mt Baker Drive around April/May of next year that way we could possibly get a local hotel to sponsor the event and give a discounted rate to some of our out of town guest. I would eventually like to see over 50 NSX's / S2000's plus a few select others. I always thought this location would make a nice mini-NSXPO for the true Pacific Northwest (WA, OR, ID, BC-Canada). Maybe next year we have the drive / autocross on Saturday, overnight in Bellingham, event dinner / party at the hotel, and a casual drive on HWY 20 (Cascade Loop) back to Seattle on Sunday. Ideas are welcome.

Each year a few people will ask about doing an autocross during the drive. I know that Mt Baker has allowed autocrosses for various car clubs, but there needs to be a million dollar insurance policy or something to that effect. I believe the S2KI.com has an insurance policy for this. If we put something together early enough, maybe next year we can plan the autocross to be included with the drive. I would assume a pre-payment system would have to be in place. I will try to plan the 2008 Mt Baker Drive around April/May of next year that way we could possibly get a local hotel to sponsor the event and give a discounted rate to some of our out of town guest. I would eventually like to see over 50 NSX's / S2000's plus a few select others. I always thought this location would make a nice mini-NSXPO for the true Pacific Northwest (WA, OR, ID, BC-Canada). Maybe next year we have the drive / autocross on Saturday, overnight in Bellingham, event dinner / party at the hotel, and a casual drive on HWY 20 (Cascade Loop) back to Seattle on Sunday. Ideas are welcome.

Sounds like an interesting variant of "king of the hill". :biggrin:

Dean, what would they think about some AMB transponders and a time-attack to the top of the mountain, like the pikes peak hill climb? :wink:

So who's driving the truck up there with all the cones, timing equipment and other junk? Not it! :wink:

Back