• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Jdm monkey

I bought a pair of mirrors from JDM Monkey and he had sent me a pair of broken mirrors, so i went ahead and sent him back the mirrors. 3 months ago and still waiting. Now he is saying my package has been lost and he cant do insurance claim on it. So he doesnt want to refund the money. Without even giving me and insurance info he told him im on my own to ask the USPS for my money back!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad:

seems like the mail was lost lets see if he gets the package back and send it back to me. And hopefully this gets fixed

I bought a pair of mirrors from JDM Monkey and he had sent me a pair of broken mirrors, so i went ahead and sent him back the mirrors. 3 months ago and still waiting. Now he is saying my package has been lost and he cant do insurance claim on it. So he doesnt want to refund the money. Without even giving me and insurance info he told him im on my own to ask the USPS for my money back!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad:

John,
I respect you and have worked hard with you. The forum needs to know the whole story.

Here's the scenario.
John bought a set of mirrors from me.
So I sent him a set with this tracking number 9121 1501 3471 1814 4608 21
He got the set but when he opened it, one mirror has casting flash (imperfection due to the molding process) Its not "broken".
He sent the mirrors back to me.
I got the mirrors and sent him a replacement set with tracking number 0479 7496 9570 1914 8431

Here's the result on the latest tracking number:
Label/Receipt Number: 0479 7496 9570 1914 8431
Class: Priority Mail®
Service(s): Delivery Confirmation™

Your item was delivered at 2:22 PM on September 18, 2009 in MONTEREY PARK, CA 91755.
Detailed Results:
Delivered, September 18, 2009, 2:22 pm, MONTEREY PARK, CA 91755
Arrival at Post Office, September 18, 2009, 8:45 am, MONTEREY PARK, CA 91754
Acceptance (APC), September 15, 2009, 8:49 pm, VIRGINIA BEACH, VA 23456

Now, John is telling me that he did not receive the mirrors although it indicates on the tracking that it clearly says it has been delivered. He's demanding a full refund or another set. I cant just refund or give him another set because from my perspective, he already got the item. If he's saying he did not get it, that he needs to speak to his post office.

John told me this:
ok jdm monkey i spoke to the lady at the usps they said the package has been sent back to u its already on its way back. The address seems like it was wrong plus there was no insurance also on the package .

So if the item is with USPS why didnt you just claim it!?

John like I told you, Once I receive the package back, I will send it to you through UPS with tracking, insurance and signature confirmation just for you.
The only reason I used USPS is because they ship quicker (3 days). UPS ground will take 5-7 days.

10 days has passed no responds back if you had got the package back or if it was even sent out? Please follow up with me whats going on :confused:

John,
I respect you and have worked hard with you. The forum needs to know the whole story.

Here's the scenario.
John bought a set of mirrors from me.
So I sent him a set with this tracking number 9121 1501 3471 1814 4608 21
He got the set but when he opened it, one mirror has casting flash (imperfection due to the molding process) Its not "broken".
He sent the mirrors back to me.
I got the mirrors and sent him a replacement set with tracking number 0479 7496 9570 1914 8431

Here's the result on the latest tracking number:
Label/Receipt Number: 0479 7496 9570 1914 8431
Class: Priority Mail®
Service(s): Delivery Confirmation™

Your item was delivered at 2:22 PM on September 18, 2009 in MONTEREY PARK, CA 91755.
Detailed Results:
Delivered, September 18, 2009, 2:22 pm, MONTEREY PARK, CA 91755
Arrival at Post Office, September 18, 2009, 8:45 am, MONTEREY PARK, CA 91754
Acceptance (APC), September 15, 2009, 8:49 pm, VIRGINIA BEACH, VA 23456

Now, John is telling me that he did not receive the mirrors although it indicates on the tracking that it clearly says it has been delivered. He's demanding a full refund or another set. I cant just refund or give him another set because from my perspective, he already got the item. If he's saying he did not get it, that he needs to speak to his post office.

John told me this:
ok jdm monkey i spoke to the lady at the usps they said the package has been sent back to u its already on its way back. The address seems like it was wrong plus there was no insurance also on the package .

So if the item is with USPS why didnt you just claim it!?

John like I told you, Once I receive the package back, I will send it to you through UPS with tracking, insurance and signature confirmation just for you.
The only reason I used USPS is because they ship quicker (3 days). UPS ground will take 5-7 days.

Stop blaming me for the transit of your item. I have no control over it. I haven't received anything yet. As I've told you, Once I get it, I will send it back to you.

this was the message you had sent me saying it has been insured but look at the email that u sent me this was not insured. If the package was lost and i paid for insurance and u didnt buy insurance it is not my fault ive been to the post office so much they know me by first name bases. They tell me since they cant seem to track it to just claim insurance if i have it they will pay u back. Dont get mad at me for u stealing my money cuz thats how it is at this point when i have nothing still and u have my money. I just want to have my item as promise if u forgot to buy insurance thats on ur part not my. Ive been waiting for this to be fixed for the past 4 months! You had asked me to try and track it i did ive done all i can now its ur turn to fix things.

This was the email you had sent me with the copy of the shipping receipt.

John,
I've done a lot of business with folks at NSX prime. I've shipped the same items to California, Canada and the furthest is to Australia. I'm not that type of person who would take advantage of a customer. I try to make my customers happy all the time because good rep is good for business. I certainly appreciate your business with me. I do this on the side and I'm not a full time business owner. I don't have a lot of funds since I make only enough profit to keep this car parts hobby going. Here's the receipt for the packages I sent to you and Scorp. I understand your side but also understand my side. I know you sent me the payment but you don't have the item. On my part, I received the payment and have sent the item to the address in your paypal acct. thinking that the deal is done. I hope you see this... Both of us are victims here just because USPS did not deliver your item to you.Some desperate measures I would take... If you see or know who your mail man is, i would ask the if he remembers delivering the package to somebody. Its a long shot but who knows... I see you live in an apartment type residence see if there's a WONG in other apartments.
I cant refund the full amount but I can refund half of the amount you paid me. Because its not just you who is at lost here... me too! I could just let you demand to give you a refund and not give you a refund at all but as a fair and reasonable person, I'm offering you this.
If you're ok with this let me know.
If not, I guess just file a case against me and take me to small claims court and well just see what happens.

Note to self: I will never ever ship using USPS again!!!

Bottom shows ur message telling me u bought insurance

jdm monkey said:
Hey John, I sent the package Sept 16 2009. I'll look for the receipt with tracking number. Its insured also.
keldon1 said:
hey jdm monkey another week has passed can i get the tracking number please?

jdm monkey said:
I do have the tracking and delivery confirmation I'll lcheck on it. It has been sent 2 weeks ago.
keldon1 said:
hey jdm monkey i was wondering what happen to the package its been about 2 weeks now i hope it didnt get lost. I was wondering if u had the tracking number?
Thanks

-John

jdm monkey said:
keldon1 said:
hey jdm monkey i just want to make sure u had got the mirrors.

jdm monkey said:
keldon1 said:
ok thats fine did u have another one to send me? cuz i heard this is ur last one :frown:

jdm monkey said:
keldon1 said:
thanks for the fast responds i just went ahead and emailed u the pictures.

-John

jdm monkey said:
keldon1 said:
sure let me go ahead and take the picture whats ur email so i can email it to u?

jdm monkey said:
retain all packaging i.e box, bubble wraps etc. pls.
[email protected]
I just saw the pics. Please send it back to me and I'll send it to the manufacturer for defect.
I will soon have a few more in stock and it should be here before your item gets here. Once i receive it I'll ship the new ones to you.
I got them last weekend. I sent them 2 days ago. I replaced the defective mirror.

Stop blaming me for the transit of your item. I have no control over it. I haven't received anything yet. As I've told you, Once I get it, I will send it back to you.

Attachments

• reciept1.jpg
    reciept1.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 97
Are you just trying to extort money/free mirrors from me? You said the item is heading back to me. I haven't received anything back!!! My tracking number with delivery confirmation indicates that the item was sent to your address. I did what I was supposed to do which was to send the item to you. I paid for delivery confirmation service and the delivery confirmation tells me that the package has been received.

Yes I offered you half of your money back you still did not respond if you agree to it or not. Its the best I can do; look at the scenario. The tracking number says its been delivered to your address. I called it in from my post office and if the tracking says its delivered, its delivered. Its not lost because it was delivered to the address specified. Apparently if you say you havent received the item then somebody in your residence received it for you. God knows who has it. If its not you or me then its a mail theft. I'm not responsible for your mail theft. Think of it this way. If somebody sends you something in the mail and somebody else takes your mail do you blame the person who sent your mail!? This is what you're doing to me right now. My offer still stands. I just want this to be over. Like I said if you want to push it to small claims court, I will gladly comply. Lets see what the judge says.

I will upload the paper work i just got from the usps that shows that i did not get the item and it was return and it looks like u put the wrong return address so thats why u did not get the item back:mad:

Yes I offered you half of your money back you still did not respond if you agree to it or not. Its the best I can do; look at the scenario. The tracking number says its been delivered to your address. I called it in from my post office and if the tracking says its delivered, its delivered. Its not lost because it was delivered to the address specified. Apparently if you say you havent received the item then somebody in your residence received it for you. God knows who has it. If its not you or me then its a mail theft. I'm not responsible for your mail theft. Think of it this way. If somebody sends you something in the mail and somebody else takes your mail do you blame the person who sent your mail!? This is what you're doing to me right now. My offer still stands. I just want this to be over. Like I said if you want to push it to small claims court, I will gladly comply. Lets see what the judge says.

I did NOT put the wrong return address. I know my address and I double check all the addresses I send to to ensure the customer gets the item. Send me the paperwork so I can ask my local post office about the package.

Like I said I will upload the picture its the same one i had emailed u. Still i haven't received what i paid for it was lost in mail no insurance like u promise what do u expect me to do now???:confused:

I will upload the paper work i just got from the usps that shows that i did not get the item and it was return and it looks like u put the wrong return address so thats why u did not get the item back:mad:

Attachments

• uspsreport.jpg
    uspsreport.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 107
You have to understand that there is a delay in my response because the admin has to approve it first. I received your email with the paperwork. Why are you directing your frustration at me when the post office is the one who lost your item? So basing from the receipt you sent, the item is at GA. Somebody just needs to get their butt up at the GA post office and check for the item. But of course thats "really hard to do" that's why the easy way is to just declare it as "lost" and blame it on me for not having insurance. I hope I can get a hold of the GA post office. I'll try to contact them.

With the information you gave, I called my local customer service talked to Michelle and explained what happened. She's going to have to call the GA mail recovery center tomorrow because they close early. I requested for the item to be sent to me and gave them my address. She'll give me an update tomorrow.

I got the call from Michelle from customer service. They found the package and its on its way back to me. You can use the same tracking number to track it. Once I get it I'll ship it to you through UPS.

If you check the tracking number again, it will say its being returned to the sender. I will soon have a nice Christmas present for you.

I got your item and I just shipped it out.
UPS with insurance and signature confirmation.
1Z2R305A4260424995

Have a wonderful holidays.

Back