• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

JDM Recaro SRD's in Nsx

I can't find any pictures of the JDM ITR/CTR Recaros in an NSX. Does any one have this setup installed? If so, what rails and brackets are you using? I read that the Bride RO rails will work, but they are like $230 each! Any pics would be great as well!

Thanks guys in advance,
Ryan

You can check te nsx's build thread. I believe he has them in his nsx.
Or least it looks like srd's

Last edited:
Yes, JDM ITR SRD seats will fit in an NSX with Bride RO bottom mount rails. Bolts in perfectly with no drilling/modification. Besides myself, I know another guy here on Oahu who is currently running this set up. Another guy on the island is running his SRD Recaro's with Wedge Engineering Brackets/sliders, which was much cheaper than the Brides. Here is a pic. Hope this helps.

Keep in mind, the DC2 Recaros are wider, and the side bolster does rub against the armrest console. Not a big issue though.

Aloha,
Ryan

Last edited:
Yes, JDM ITR SRD seats will fit in an NSX with Bride RO bottom mount rails. Bolts in perfectly with no drilling/modification. Besides myself, I know another guy here on Oahu who is currently running this set up. Another guy on the island is running his SRD Recaro's with Wedge Engineering Brackets/sliders, which was much cheaper than the Brides. Here is a pic. Hope this helps.

Keep in mind, the DC2 Recaros are wider, and the side bolster does rub against the armrest console. Not a big issue though.

Aloha,
Ryan

Thanks! finally an actual post that gave some useful info lol. The seat looks like it sits much higher than the stock seats? you found some pretty mint SRD's, pretty rare and expensive to get em in that condition

Rjwong: no problem! Yes the seat does sit higher. For me, it is perfect because im a little shorter. But if you are taller, it may be an issue. Also, the top of the seat does hit the ceiling if you try to fold it forward. Which, u won t really need to do since there is no back seat.

Yeah, the seats are in decent condition. I have been holding it from my old honda project.

Good luck!

Aloha,
Ryan

Back