• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Jeff's (VRoooM) custom widebody NSX- Synth19 Photography

Maybe the coolest car I've shot, ever. Please take a look at my blog to read more about this incredible build. It's really difficult to appreciate this car simply from pics. Thanks again to Jeff for giving me the opportunity to shoot this car. Also thanks to Steve (your pics will be ready in a few days) and Val during this shoot. Enjoy!

JDMChicago Feature- Jeff's NSX by synth19, on Flickr

i realize it is all custom and possible one of a kind...with that said, how much does a build like this cost?

zaid

Thanks Synth'. It was great getting together. These pictures turned out incredible.

Jeff

Nice to finally meet you Synth and Val shots look great ! My behind the scene shots :biggrin:

i realize it is all custom and possible one of a kind...with that said, how much does a build like this cost?

zaid

It's really hard to put a cost on it sense most of the work is time/materials. There is no way I could put a price on it to create another.

CK fender liners.... nice....

It kind of does in that picture but if you see it from behind rolling it looks right on.

expand? "Too much?"

I think he means the overhang from the wheels front and back.
I guess I never thought of that. The angle of the shot I think can effect that.
if you look at the strait shot below, it's not as bad.

6253063082_49d230118a_o.jpg

I see what you are saying though

I saw your post on s2ki - very nicely done photoshoot!

I love the creativity and one-off pieces on this NSX that cannot be bought off the shelf for sure. Of all places this car is in WI? hehe

The only part of the car that does not seem to flow well is the rear end but everything else looks really aggressive and pulls it all together. That interior is top notch stuff that would make any Honda/Acura engineer proud!

Definitely a show car winner :)

Me likey!

Front brakes are???

Porsche Cayenne or VW Touareg calipers modified. Rotors with custom hats. He has a build thread you can look up with pictures.

Last edited:
:cool: hmmm i cant find a flaw on this car that
everyone else sees... TO ME ITs PERFECT!
hmmm maybe i should sell my car and find a beat up NSX and get someone to make me something like this :biggrin:

Back