• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

JETZ Racing new products: TYPE-R wing & '02 style sports valence.

JETZ valence train....(shipped customer orders):biggrin:

ValenceTRAIN.jpg

Johnny,

Could you post some closeup/detailed pictures of the carbon fiber weave? I am unsure what is meant by "plain carbon weave". I want to make sure the carbon weave on this will match the rest of the carbon parts on my car :biggrin:

Johnny,

Could you post some closeup/detailed pictures of the carbon fiber weave? I am unsure what is meant by "plain carbon weave". I want to make sure the carbon weave on this will match the rest of the carbon parts on my car :biggrin:

Here you go :smile:

Weave1.jpg

Weave2.jpg

Cheers,
Johnny

Last edited:
Hi guys, LAST CALL! We are only able to offer 3 sets of our '02 style valence and 3 sets of the JETZ TYPE-R wing at the discounted price before our special pricing ends.

If you are interested in the parts, please act now!

Cheers,
Johnny

JOHNNY ROX !
P2285524.jpg

sorry the cars a bit dirty

Here is mine with a little side shot of the Wings West side skirts. It flows very well. Viva la Bel Canto.

photo-3.jpg

photo-2.jpg

yo fellas, I always call it like it is and if this spoiler is a bad fitment, trust me I would let you guys know....

I've only tried one nsx-r spoiler and this one fits near perfectly on my first try - amazing product and great price!~ :)

I won't go off topic but if you want to see this spoiler on my car, tons more pics here:

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=107648&page=2

happy customer
rick

yo fellas, I always call it like it is and if this spoiler is a bad fitment, trust me I would let you guys know....

I've only tried one nsx-r spoiler and this one fits near perfectly on my first try - amazing product and great price!~ :)

I won't go off topic but if you want to see this spoiler on my car, tons more pics here:

happy customer
rick

Thanks Rick! :biggrin:

I love this one out of your pics!

IMG_1711.jpg

You got an open bottle of Budweiser, you're under the car, and your car is being supported by a not so good floorjack. Glad to see you're still alive!

Budweiser was my pops, that was my pops under the car, and the car was fully lifted with ramps in the front and a racing jack ready to catch the car as well as 4x4's. We were doing things fine... except for the Budweiser :biggrin:.

damnit. Wish this was available when I was shopping for my spoiler...I would have saved ALOT of money. :frown: I know you are one picky person, so I take your word for it on the fitment! How dark is it compared to the downforce? One thing I like about he downforce is the darker clearcoat. I also had to polish out all the swirls on my DF spoiler.

happy customer
rick

Mine's on its way, so I will post some pics when I get it. Hopefully next week. Cant wait. (all the way in australia):biggrin:

Budweiser was my pops, that was my pops under the car, and the car was fully lifted with ramps in the front and a racing jack ready to catch the car as well as 4x4's. We were doing things fine... except for the Budweiser :biggrin:.

Ok, I was just pointing out the obvious. Pictures look a bit dangerous but maybe Danger's your middle name. :p

damnit. Wish this was available when I was shopping for my spoiler...I would have saved ALOT of money. :frown: I know you are one picky person, so I take your word for it on the fitment! How dark is it compared to the downforce? One thing I like about he downforce is the darker clearcoat. I also had to polish out all the swirls on my DF spoiler.

Here is an example of Smoked coat version:

smokedCoat11.jpg

smokedCoat2.jpg

Cheers,
Johnny

Are there any plans to offer non-CF wings? If I get one I want to have it painted body color (Sebring Silver in my case).

Are there any plans to offer non-CF wings? If I get one I want to have it painted body color (Sebring Silver in my case).

We only offer CF wings, but we can always paint it any color you want.

Besides solid colors, we can also do color coating on top of the CF with any color of your choice. For example, Silver coating will have it looks like silver carbon fiber wing.

1 set left for special pricing, PM me if you are interested.

Cheers,
Johnny

And this is how they look
DSC03193.jpgDSC03201.jpg
Thanks Johnny

SAM

Back