• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

JETZ Racing new products: TYPE-R wing & '02 style sports valence.

Can you paint the rear valence Midnight Pearl? :)

Johnny, did you ever get confirmation about rsr dual quad tips exhaust on your valence?

thanks

Johnny, did you ever get confirmation about rsr dual quad tips exhaust on your valence?

thanks

it depends b/c i know the GT-Extreme quad tips will fit on 02 valence....

Here's my wing. Fitment took a bit of sanding as it rubbing the trunk on one side but overall 100% happy with quality of product. Thanks Johnny!
n690446223_2920236_3602857.jpg

Here's my wing. Fitment took a bit of sanding as it rubbing the trunk on one side but overall 100% happy with quality of product. Thanks Johnny!
n690446223_2920236_3602857.jpg

Looks great John! Not sure why it took abit of sanding, cause we never heard of this problem...anyways, enjoy the wing :biggrin:

Thanks for posting pics!

Cheers,
Johnny

hey john! Cf mirrors are in our plans, but not sure people like the oem style or craftsquare.

Hey kim! Looking forward for your pics!:biggrin:

Henry, you are the man! I'm glad you guys like the wing, enjoy~ :smile:

this sucks. Just bought a seibon wing and rear lip. Im thinking of selling them. Is there any chance to get that lip in carbon fiber?

I would like to purchase them both.

I preffer you guys get the craft mirrors. I am looking for a set. Fitment looks awsome and i like the fact you are standing behind your product.

Yeah, I'd like a set of CS mirrors! Camaaan Johnny!!!

Right now our choices are craftsquare (very expensive IMHO), generic knockoffs (doesn't fit the oem holes), GT-Ones (sketchy company).

If nothing comes up soon I'll likely just buy the CS ones when I am in Tokyo in July.

Yeah, I'd like a set of CS mirrors! Camaaan Johnny!!!

Right now our choices are craftsquare (very expensive IMHO), generic knockoffs (doesn't fit the oem holes), GT-Ones (sketchy company).

If nothing comes up soon I'll likely just buy the CS ones when I am in Tokyo in July.

John, our hands are full with projects right now but we will definitely looking into CS mirriors.

Cheers,
Johnny

OK..I give in. Payment sent:smile:

Looks like a cool wing to play around with (for street use) until I can locate a Sorcery GT Wing.

Looks like your passenger side skirt is got a bit of a ding on it . :(

Back