• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

JH4NA1156MT002146 info please

This is Drew, I am seeking info one more time, now for a Black/Black 1991 said to be located in Kansas.
I'm very close to purchasing this NSX Early next week, driving to pick it up and drive it home. If everything is legit.
I miss my Green '94 and want to get back on the road in a new-to-me NSX again. Thank you for your help and guidance on this and a couple of VIN#'s earlier this year.
Looking forward to being an owner once again,
Thanks, -DREW-S-:smile:

The CARFAX is clean showing no accidents and no title issues. New owner registration on 4/24/2004 at 77,050 miles corroborates info in eBay ad. One maintenance inspection by Sharp Honda of Topeka, KS recorded on 5/26/2011 at 85,858 miles.

Thanks. I'll get a hold of That Honda Dealership for info... Anybody else have some info on this NSX for me before i go for it??? It looks pretty good to me, so..........Hopefully it'll be ok.
Thank s again, -DREW-

Last edited:
So. The Black '91 is Great! I drove to Kansas and drove the NSX home. I brought a second vehicle/driver with me to transport all the additional loose parts.
The car drove home well with no hiccups to report. everything on it works well. The windows move up/down fast, the Supercharger pulls hard, A/C is super cold.....Very happy to be in an NSX again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The pics show:
1- Pick Up Point
2- Drive Home
3- In Garage At Last
4- My Cat Loves It Too

-DREW-S-
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
:biggrin:

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    335 KB · Views: 220
Congrats on the car. Maybe every once in a while a car just doesn't fit the bill of what people want or seems fishy to a crowd of well informed owners. Don't know if this car is that way, but it always benefits a buyer to go look at it in person and get a PPI. That's what I did and got a great deal too!

Go enjoy your NSX now :D

No one was bidding because it was 35k and RESERVE. People assumed reserve was much higher. Seller was willing to take 40k. Not sure how much OP paid but even at 40k it's not bad of deal with SC.

Congrats!

Thank you for the Welcome's, It's GOOD to be back!!

I can't open the canopy for the cat's (I have 3 cat's) see pics.
-DREW-
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
Kelly, Boo, and Star (loves the NSX)!

Back