• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

JH4NA21682T000118 Anyone know its history?

Hi there

I am looking at 2002 JH4NA21682T000118 in WA, currently VW dealership has it.
Anyone know its history? It looks like the car is fairly okay priced but it hasn't been sold for awhile. Maybe it is the color?
Has anyone looked at this one?

I have it as/was listed for sale FleaBay 6-2018 with mileage 53,688 by original owner Mike in Florida. He listed it w/a buy it now price of $78.5K.
Had window sticker and books - new battery and tires. From photos posted I noted the ignition surround was missing. Also, the right rear wheel was badly curb-rashed.

Oh!

Thanks for the info. I wonder whatever happen to the ignition surrounding...

Yellow/Onyx pretty "standard" color. Priced quite fairly in my opinion. How it traveled from FL to WA would be interesting. Auction?
You should go look at it! If it hasn't sold in a while perhaps they'll be open to your deal :smile:
Pretty certain I have Mike's phone number - PM me if you want it.

And a nice stable you have there (in your signature)!

Oh!

Thanks for the info. I wonder whatever happen to the ignition surrounding...

the ignition switch can fail on the older cars, so maybe a previous owner had to get jiggy with it...

Yellow/Onyx pretty "standard" color. Priced quite fairly in my opinion. How it traveled from FL to WA would be interesting. Auction?
You should go look at it! If it hasn't sold in a while perhaps they'll be open to your deal :smile:

Thank you! And I am trying to add NSX after 15 years of wondering if it's right car for me or not. I will PM you for his number.

the ignition switch can fail on the older cars, so maybe a previous owner had to get jiggy with it...
Ah that might be possible.

What ever happened to this car

Thank you! And I am trying to add NSX after 15 years of wondering if it's right car for me or not. I will PM you for his number.

Ah that might be possible.

What ever happened to this nsx has anyone checked it out

I think it's gone.. no longer for sale

Back