• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Join us on Saturday, January 12 for the first NSXCA “WELCOME to 2008 Party”

Just a suggestion, we should make this thread a sticky at the top of the
main "Southwest US Region".
I check in from time to time and almost missed it!
Am sure I am not alone.........
Just a thought.

Please add Mr & Mrs Ramon Quintinita as my guests. Payment made by mail :biggrin: They would like beef and cheesecake.

Last edited:
BUMP! Check the first post for the list of attendies.

Science of Speed (Chris) will be joining us with some left over Xmas gifts!!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Last edited:
hi guys --

Happy New Year!

Look foward to seeing everyone out in California on the 12th. We'll be attending with a couple raffle prizes to give away along with a couple items to show and our new turbocharged NSX.

take care,
-- Chris

John; Please add the following as my guests for the dinner;
Bruce and Gloria Itzkovics-Beef for both
Chris Willson and guest-Chicken for both
Payment for both sent Thursday 1/3
Thanks, Gil

John, Please add Tom and Doreen Ford as my guests, they both prefer beef, I'll forward payment to Chicago tomorrow. Gil

Paypal sent... We are looking forward to seeing you all next weekend!:smile:

The following shows who has paid via check (up through January 1) and Paypal (up through right now), two people each:

Leach
Marshall
Grote
Wu
McDaniel
Weinberg
Riter
Goward
Marabella
Cano
Misko
Wallace
Richards (+1 child)

Ken, I sent you checks for Ramon +1, Bruce I. +1, Chris@SoS +1 and Tom Ford +1 on 12/27, 1/2 and 1/3. Please check your P.O. Box. Thanks, Gil

Ken, I sent you checks for Ramon +1, Bruce I. +1, Chris@SoS +1 and Tom Ford +1 on 12/27, 1/2 and 1/3. Please check your P.O. Box. Thanks, Gil
I might not get there before the party, so just assume they're there and I'll get them. Thanks Gil!

P.S. Could you please ask Tom Ford if he received my e-mail last Saturday?

P.S. Could you please ask Tom Ford if he received my e-mail last Saturday?[/QUOTE]

Sure thing Ken, If I don't see him before I'll ask him Saturday night. Thanks for all your effort, Gil

I haven't paid, but i did sign up. (1 beef, 1 chicken)
can i give anytime a check on saturday??
plmk
thanks
tom

Does anyone in the San Gabriel Valley or Glendale want to caravan down to the dinner? I'm not sure I want to put the extra pressure on my relaxing day to set a meeting location and time with a last minute stab at a caravan, but caravanning is always fun, and it will still be light out most of the way.

My route from Sierra Madre is the 210 East to the 57 South to the 5 South. It takes about 70 minutes to get there, depending on traffic. We would have to meet somewhere just off the 210 in East Pasadena, Arcadia or Monrovia around 4:15 -4:30 and leave at 4:45 PM.

No biggie if there are no takers. Looking forward to see some familiar faces and new ones too!

Mario

Erik Birkholz + 1. I just paid my NSXCA membership and am paying for the dinner now. am i correct that i need to pay $55 per person ($110 in my case)?

Great times as always....thanks to John and everyone else who organized the dinner!

Sandi and I would like to say:

Wonderful Dinner and GREAT location!:smile: and GREAT Friends!:biggrin:

Thanks soooooo much to Gil,Donna, John,Tina, and Ken and everyone else involved in the set up and execution of a wonderful event.

Another example of why the NSXCA is worth joining and being a member!

Thanks Again:cool:

Back