• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Just a heads up if anyone local is looking for a supercharged nsx..

I'll be putting a more detailed post in the for-sale section, but wanted to give local folks a
heads up first incase anyone was interested. I'm going to post my 91 nsx (5spd) w/ 116k
miles for $35k I've given a few people rides in it at various gatherings, and it runs very
strong (paxton novi 2000 @ 10psi, AEM ems, complete fuel system, aem wideband). :)

There are a couple annoying things with the interior panels and the windows are slow
(need to be aligned and lubed) but the car has been my daily driver (and only vehicle)
since I bought it in Nov '04. The blower/ems/fuel-system was installed in Dec '04 and I
had the passenger fender replaced in Dec '04 after mashing it on one of those parking
garage wall things (all the pictures on my site were taken after this was done). I'll be
including whatever stock parts the buyer wants (i have em all, i'd recommend the stock
ecu/map/injectors atleast). The title is clean.

I'm doing a compression test rite now and will post the numbers in the other thread, just to
be thorough.

I'm pricing it to sell, not because there is anything wrong with it. I bought it (stock) in Nov
04 for $27k. I had been building this to be a primary street/track car, but just don't have
the time to finish it with 2 startups and tax season nearly here.

I'm not parting it out, so don't ask to buy anything seperately. If you have any questions
feel free to let me know! Thanks guys!

ps: this isn't a car for your wife or son. it's loud, will shoot flames, and has no traction control.. just a warning. :)

EDIT: changed price to $35k since my plan of a quick sale at 30k didn't work. i'm not losing my ass on it if
it's going to take any more effort to sell. :)

-mike

sromag1-large.jpg

shop-12.jpg

shop-11.jpg

Last edited:
Pretty!!!! Nice dime in the background, recently sold my 2 door 69 ka24de powered dime. non dogleg 5-spd, 4 wheel disc, 4 willwood calipers, coilovers, full cage, scooby lsd, imsa flared, banana yellow........Sorry , got me missing her.:biggrin:

That first picture looks so familiar as though it was taken in Dublin, CA meet at Hooters.

Yeah..nice 510. I used to have one in high school...fixed it up with bubble flare and added dual carb. A friend had a turbo in his 510...those were the fun days!

vtec888 said:
That first picture looks so familiar as though it was taken in Dublin, CA meet at Hooters.

Yeah..nice 510. I used to have one in high school...fixed it up with bubble flare and added dual carb. A friend had a turbo in his 510...those were the fun days!

I love Dimes and 240z's.
I still have two tricked out 1970 Z's in my garage.
Yes, those were the days, nice, rumbly and loud.

Come on by my shop some time.

I think Mike's car is a good deal and good luck with the sale.

Start ups are difficult and time consuming, good luck with that as well!!!

Thanks guys. Here is a link to the carfax since no one seems to be approving posts in the for-sale forum today..:

http://carfax.com/cfm/FSBO.cfm?report=CFX000011104265

Regarding the 510, that's my friends.. he also imported a completely original bluebird coupe (right hand drive) from japan a couple months ago.. it's really cool. He leaves the red one in the shop since he only has space at home to work on one at a time. He spent 5 years rebuilding the red one, from the ground up.. it's super nice. It has some tiny ass 1300cc datsun engine in it, with a tiny ass turbo strapped to it.. it's pretty cool though. :)

I've had a 510 and a 240Z, very sweet cars... for some reason girls love 510's. That's the only car I ever owned where girls would come up to me off the street and ask about it... and I've had some cool cars. :-D

-mike

Finished the compression check this morning (my gauge was failing, had to borrow another one):

Front bank, driver side to passenger side: 180 170 169
Rear bank, driver side to passenger side: 170 170 168

vtec888, that pic was indeed from the hooters meet.. good catch! :-D

Thanks guys!

-mike

Back