• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Just another meet

Meet before the meet and another meet after the meet, sorry no pics from the 3rd meet. Getting a bit too much.

I enjoyed the late night empty freeway home. Brief 16x run with the limited stretch I had, it was simply too easy. Never done that before on any car.

1.jpg

2.jpg

Honda meet
4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

This is what you guys do all day in southern california, huh? Must have been cold I see some of you actually wearing pants.

I was shoveling snow this morning. Once the snow clears the town starts to work on the thousands of two foot by three foot craters they affectionately call "potholes".

Thanks for making me feel good Jason.

darn... this one looked good :frown:

It's an accord sedan.

This is what you guys do all day in southern california, huh? Must have been cold I see some of you actually wearing pants.

I was shoveling snow this morning. Once the snow clears the town starts to work on the thousands of two foot by three foot craters they affectionately call "potholes".

Thanks for making me feel good Jason.

Move your butt out to Cali!!!:biggrin: Join the parties

i love that fact that you NSX guys really share a tight bond and have these great mini meets. Sometimes, i wish the 86 guys would do the same but eh..

need to get an NSX asap!

Back