• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Just bought a 2017 Acura nsx. New to the form.

The NSX sold relatively well in Canada. They actually shipped more NSXs here than they originally planned for the 2017 model year. It seems like a lot of the very first models were purchased by the dealer owners. It happened at the dealer where I bought mine, and also the one closest to me. I'm guessing many of those were subsequently put up for sale, or ended up in the showroom.

Ok so it sounds like what happened in the states...just with a smaller sample size...

weird ...Why would Acura Canada not follow the US's lead....:confused:

Acura/Honda Canada rarely follow American Honda, although they are now have reporting line to American units.
Another thing, they also got full pop on the first set of NSX deliveries back in 2017

Bram

Last edited:
Thanks

Very nice car. Took the car in for servicing. Seems like fuel pump issue. They are not sure and are taking the car apart to find out. The Acura dealer service is very nice but they seem nervous that they may break something working on this level of car.

Hey nice car. I also have a 2017 Valencia Red.
there is a private Facebook for second gen owners if you like.

Second Generation NSX Owners Group

View attachment 164280

Welcome, and Valencia Red is gorgeous!

welcome and Enjoy !!!!

very similar stacked spec to mine - yep there were some loaded CAN cars that sat for a while, mine was in a dealer for over a year mainly because they added pretty much every carbon option so it listed at over 245 CAN when all was said and done, and its black with regular wheels! love the car, and enjoy it fully! KK34

Back