• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Just bought my 1997 NSX with a Comptech Supercharger! Need some help!

Hey guys, I wanted to introduce myself to the board here as I finally was able to buy my teenage dream car! My name is Alex and it has been a long road getting to this point but I am extremely grateful that it has finally come. I bought this 1997 Spa Yellow and Comptech Supercharged car from a guy in PA. I took the chance buying the car sight unseen, but I received over 50 photos of the car showing all details or blemishes, ran the Carfax, received all the records from previous owners and even found out the car originated being first sold from Tustin Acura in Southern California.

I have a special request if someone here could lend a hand and I would be willing to compensate them for their assistance. I am having an issue with the previous owner getting me the extra parts shipped to my business location in California. He has a complete set of 02+ stock wheels/tires that I need to have shrink wrapped and then slap my FedEx labels on them and drop them off. I have been contacting all shipping centers in Harrisburg, PA and not a single person from those locations has been willing to help. Please let me know if anyone would be willing to help me!

Here is a photo of the car the day I received it about to go on my first drive:

NSX1stdrive.jpg

I'm located in NJ if you're interested in selling the oem 02 wheels I can paypal you?

Thank you [MENTION=15826]4cruizn[/MENTION]!

I am not interested in selling the OEM wheels. I want them to be able to remove the HRE wheels and have them completely repaired so I can sell them. My plan is to go a different route on the daily wheels and always have the OEM wheels as a back-up.

Back