• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Just bought my first NSX

Been looking for a long long time for the right car and timing paid off. Found a local two owner 1992 NSX with only 79,000 orginal km with all documentation. Only issues are Bose speaker amps need repair. Next week putting original equipment 95 NSX wheels on. Looking forward to years of ownership and membership to NSX-Prime.

Attachments

• 1992 nsx.jpg
    1992 nsx.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 331
Congrats and a great looking NSX!
Tearing up the Maritimes with it yet?

Thanks. Just actually got it yesterday. Had it out twice. Can't wait to have some time to enjoy it. Got to work out some small mechanical details and i'll be on my way.

Welcome and Congrats on your purchase! :smile: Enjoy yourself.

You will be obsessed with Prime in no time. It's a great group of people.

Cheers
Blaine

Looks great! Nice choice.

I just got mine a few months a ago and this is a great place to hang.

Brian

Hey fellow Canuck welcome to NSX Prime! It appears you've found a nice Canadian example...

Did you know that the annual NSXPO event is happening in Toronto on September 24th to 29th? Try and make it either with your car or in person as alot of us will be there to participate in anything and everything NSX related. Track days and drives! Whooooowho!

NSXPO information here:
http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=116238

Last edited:
Welcome aboard mate! Great looking car and nice find on the white! I just got mine about a month ago and I have the same wheels I think. Aren't those 16s and 17s? Isn't that about 50k miles -conversion? You'll love it - I got mine back from a total going over by a great "wrench". Hope you have good luck on who works on it. That's very important - just because an Acura dealer gets a hold of doesn't mean they have much experience with them so watch out on that. Find yourself a good independant that has a lot of experience - this site is good to help with that - Larry Bastanza may know someone in the area - he's our local mechanical guru and expert. Write him - he will answer - one of our great resources.

Good luck and happy motoring - I just got back in from a spirited drive myself - yehaaa, what fun!

thanks everyone for the warm welcomes. The addiction has already started and prime has already helped out a few times. As we speak my bose amps are on the way to briank for rebuild.

Nice find, congrats, and welcome aboard.

Congrats and Welcome.... You will soon find out how addicting Prime is....:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Im addicted and I dont even own one yet. But that will change in 2 weeks. Welcome new nsx owner :)

Back