• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Just Dropped My 91 Off At Larry B's

I'm a happy boy today! Since I purchased my car on ebay in Oct 2010, I've been waiting for Larry's schedule to open and today was my drop off day! Larry's going to do the works on my car and get it completely sorted. I even brought him a few goodies(interesting since I swore that I was going to keep it stock). I'm adding the Angus exhaust, Blis on lower perch(no more 4x4 cracks!) plus a shark antenna. I can't wait to get it back!!!

PS-It was great meeting Larry...our NSX Whisperer!:biggrin:

Thanks Larry!

I recieved my car one car ago...major with new brakes .baffled pan/billet oil pump gears/ and some niggling interior issues,and a hard wired battery tender setup...yippee no more sams club battery runs:smile: You know the job is done right the first time.

You won't be disappointed!!! Larry B is definitely "da Man"!!!

Last fall, I picked up my 91 from El Presidente with NA2 headers, short gears and a NSX-R differential. It ran flawlessly. You are lucky Rob to have Larry so close!

Can't beat Larry B for help with the mechanicals on your NSX. There are a few around the country and I'm lucky to be within a decent distance to 2 of them. I know you'll be happy when you get it back just in time for spring romping!!!

My '96 with 134,000 miles (including 10,000+ track miles) will only get serviced by the zen master Larry B himself.

And the best part is he gives a coupon that after only 3 service appointments you get a free colonoscopy from him. Is there any crack or crevice Larry won't get into? I think not..........

My '96 with 134,000 miles (including 10,000+ track miles) will only get serviced by the zen master Larry B himself.

And the best part is he gives a coupon that after only 3 service appointments you get a free colonoscopy from him. Is there any crack or crevice Larry won't get into? I think not..........

Hilarious!

Looking forward to my next appointment then. LOL

my '96 with 134,000 miles (including 10,000+ track miles) will only get serviced by the zen master larry b himself.

And the best part is he gives a coupon that after only 3 service appointments you get a free colonoscopy from him. Is there any crack or crevice larry won't get into? I think not..........

no pictures please!!!!!

Larry does know his shit!

alright ...for 20$ ...what is Larrys favorite punctuation?????

for 30$ ...what is Larrys favorite furniture??????

Posts 20 and 21 are ....winnass!!!!! you can collect your winnings at your nearest camode.

for a years supply of depends.....what is larrys favorite yogurt?

Back