• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Just Dropped My 91 Off At Larry B's

You are a giant among "Larrys" :D:D:D
That reminds me of this story, which I'm sure Larry will appreciate.

When I was in my first job, I worked for a large, well-known company. The CEO was rather short of stature. There were some Congressional hearings and he and his counterparts from competing firms were called to testify. Those counterparts were all well over six feet tall. They all got out of an elevator together. A nearby reporter observed and asked our CEO how he felt being around others who towered over him. He replied, "I felt like a dime in a pile of nickels." :biggrin:

Last edited:
Tall is overrated.

Nearly every car (especially racecars) I ever wanted was built for someone 6-inches or more shorter than me. Even the NSX (fine for street driving) requires a shorter seat cushion when I head to the track.

Lucky Larry!:biggrin:

Tall is overrated.

Nearly every car (especially racecars) I ever wanted was built for someone 6-inches or more shorter than me. Even the NSX (fine for street driving) requires a shorter seat cushion when I head to the track.

Lucky Larry!:biggrin:

Larry does have to put blocks on the pedals, but then he can reach them!!!:eek:

Bob where is that Larry B edition mod pic from 2 xpos ago:biggrin:

Bob where is that Larry B edition mod pic from 2 xpos ago:biggrin:

660902789_afi9F-XL.jpg

660906961_8FfPf-XL.jpg

660909401_iTVRk-XL.jpg

660911761_az3Tz-XL.jpg

heehheheheheheheehehhehehhe:biggrin: That is the cherry on this roast.

There are advantages to being of a shorter stature. One is the view while making love.:smile:

As long as this thread was brought back from the dead.........

<object id="vp1LvPKg" width="432" height="240" classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000"><param name="movie" value="http://static.animoto.com/swf/w.swf?w=swf/vp1&e=1323190376&f=LvPKgwKxdHcP3E3nHk7Ngw&d=300&m=p&r=360p+720p&volume=100&start_res=360p&i=m&ct=&cu=&options="></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed id="vp1LvPKg" src="http://static.animoto.com/swf/w.swf?w=swf/vp1&e=1323190376&f=LvPKgwKxdHcP3E3nHk7Ngw&d=300&m=p&r=360p+720p&volume=100&start_res=360p&i=m&ct=&cu=&options=" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="432" height="240"></embed></object>

help looking for larry b

im in ny and need work on my nsx and contact info for larry b ? and where exactly is he located

im in ny and need work on my nsx and contact info for larry b ? and where exactly is he located
He posts here as NSXprime username "Larry Bastanza". You can send him an e-mail by clicking here, or a private message through NSXprime by clicking here. He's in Warwick NY in Orange County, 55 miles (about an hour and a quarter) from Midtown. He can advise you on transportation options for getting home after dropping the car off with him.

Last edited:
Back