• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Just got back from Miami

I just got back the other day from a 7 day trip and as usual it was an exotic car show the whole time. Absolutely amazing cars and some pretty girls :) Shame it was look and no touh since the girlfriend would whip my butt!

Here is a small sampling of what I saw:

- about 2 dozen Maserati's
- 3 dozen 3 series Ferrari's- 348, 355 and 360
- 5-6 5 series- 550/575
- a few lambos inclusing the new Gallardo in yellow, it looks better in person that pics, I am a believer now!
- Many Porsches including a nice yellow GT2 and other "stock" turbo's
- 8-10 Aston Martins
- 2-3 Lotus Esprit's
- various Vipers
- Bentleys and Rolls Royce including 4 new Phantoms!! :eek:

went to prestige Imports with my pal as he is looking for another ride to give his Esprit a stablemate. Got to see the Saleen S7 in person and yet again made a believer out of me.

Saw some X's as well, saw a yellow one with HRE's with dealer tags on Washington blvd and a few others that I forgot. All in all it was a pleasant trip with plenty of eye candy.

many pics here from the trip:

http://www.hideinmy.com/trip/index.php

nice Gallardo!

100_1713.JPG

spyderman33 said:
Is that car at Prestige? I've seen one of the managers or guys there driving it on Biscayne a couple of times, must be the demo.

no that one was parked over at the Braman dealership. We were at Prestige and their silver one was being washed and delivered to a gent who was there waiting for it.

:( You made me home sick. I miss all the tropical weather, the city, the landscape, the people....everything. I gotta get outta this one horse town. :eek:

Back