• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Just installed Advan Kreuzers on my '92 BB

66dc2a9b69bdbd6db04ea2e72e48a08a.jpg
5587cf19f66460f87bec43ce25befa0c.jpg

Thanks Steve (Sduff@Composites)

Last edited:
looks good!!

i'll be purchasing a 93 BB with kreuzers as well with the same rim size and maybe same offset... I was wondering if you were lowered and if so, on what? also, what size tires are you running?

thanks
Francis

I am lowered on Tein S springs with stock shocks. I am running 215/35/18 and 265/30/19s.

- - - Updated - - -

looks good!!

i'll be purchasing a 93 BB with kreuzers as well with the same rim size and maybe same offset...

Any pics ??

Last edited:
I am lowered on Tein S springs with stock shocks. I am running 215/35/18 and 265/30/19s.

-

Any pics ??

not quite yet... im withholding information about this future purchase because I have some buddies that lurk on this forum and well, i'd like to keep the cat in the bag until the purchase has been finalized lol

i'll be sure to post a fairly thorough introduction with pictures and details once I've become it's last owner :D

- - - Updated - - -

the tien springs give it a nice subtle drop, the 93 BB I'm inquiring about is at factory height.

I've pretty much convinced myself to go with the bilstein/h&r setup... which perch height to go with is still in question.

Back