• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Just joined bought my new baby 99 NSX

Hi All: I just purchased my first sports car in many years (too many to reflect on) and I love my NSX. I decided to get a 1999 Zanardi No 47. I love driving the car, but I have found that it doesn't like to go 55 and it has caused me to have a few close calls with the local constabulary. Fortunately I spotted them before the saw me, now I installed at Valentine 1 and that may give me some order of protection. Can anyone in the Md DC area give me a good recommend a good service location? The car is in great shape but it will need service along the way! I intend to keep her for many years. I want to thank publicly my good friend and fellow Prime member “the SerialNSXer” for giving me a great deal of help finding and purchasing this wonderful car. I would attach a photo but I haven't yet figured out the detail on accomplishing that feat.:biggrin:

Congrats on your new purchase and welcome to the forum!! I, myself would love to have a Zanardi or an 02 and up NSX in the future. I cant wait to upgrade.

:eek: Wow, a Zanardi edition, congrat. Envy.....:eek:

It's a wonderful car!!! I wish I have a Zanardi too.

congratulations on the purchase and welcome to the forum!!!

Congrats and welcome. Now lets see some pics already!!

A10puppy said:
Hi All: I just purchased my first sports car in many years (too many to reflect on) and I love my NSX. I decided to get a 1999 Zanardi No 47. I love driving the car, but I have found that it doesn't like to go 55 and it has caused me to have a few close calls with the local constabulary. Fortunately I spotted them before the saw me, now I installed at Valentine 1 and that may give me some order of protection. Can anyone in the Md DC area give me a good recommend a good service location? The car is in great shape but it will need service along the way! I intend to keep her for many years. I want to thank publicly my good friend and fellow Prime member “the SerialNSXer” for giving me a great deal of help finding and purchasing this wonderful car. I would attach a photo but I haven't yet figured out the detail on accomplishing that feat.:biggrin:

Did you buy the car out of Michigan?? Congrats!!

A10puppy - congrats! Know you got a fine specimen there, saw it last summer. Hated to see it leave Michigan...... prior owner took very good care of it. And, it IS tough to drive these things @ 55.

Congratulations!! Another East coast Zanardi. YAYYYY!

Yes, this was the NSX from Michigan. Richard kept it in great shape! I'm looking forward to driving it around Maryland this summer. It has low miles 26K and it is in excellent condition. I'll post pictures as soon as I figure out how to upload them. Mike:smile:

Here is a picture in front of the house.
showphoto.php
:biggrin: :biggrin:

A10puppy said:
Anyone got any ideas why this didn't work on posting a picture? :confused:
showphoto.php
You posted a link to the page instead of the picture. I right-clicked on your picture and selected the "Copy Image Address" command. Here's your car.

14287DSC00320Crop-med.JPG

Looks great!

Mike -

Welcome to the NSX Prime forum!

It's good to see a picture of the Zanardi47. I'm also glad to hear you are enjoying the vehicle!

I hope to get back into a NSX after my work assignment in Japan.

Safe driving and stay in touch!

Regards,
Richard Lo
(former owner - Zanardi47)

Absolutely beautiful…………Love the wheels.......Drive safe and fly under the radar…….Steve

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum. You got a great car there as I have seen it 2 times in person and you could not have bougth from a better guy. Here is another pic of your car that I took last summer when 4 of us local NSX'res met @ a local car show. Enjoy it! :smile:

9069zanardi_47-med.JPG

showphoto.php
HTML:
http://www.nsxprime.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=17546&size=big&sort=1&cat=500
For those that want a Hog (A-10) picture this one was taken over KeyWest Florida near the end of my Military flying career. Now I have to get my kicks driving NSX's.:biggrin:

Would you like to sell those ugly rims :eek: :wink: from the car. I've been looking for some. Anyhow great job on your purchase, the traffic here (Orlando) is just as bad, be carefully there not making them anymore :cool:

A10puppy said:
showphoto.php
HTML:
http://www.nsxprime.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=17546&size=big&sort=1&cat=500
For those that want a Hog (A-10) picture this one was taken over KeyWest Florida near the end of my Military flying career. Now I have to get my kicks driving NSX's.:biggrin:

Very nice shot of the Hog.....bet you miss flying. Beautiful car btw....enjoy

Back