• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Just picked-up my 05 nsx

I just picked-up an 05 NSX, and thought I would share some pics. It's all stock for now, but is my new current project :wink:

100_1318.jpg

100_1325.jpg

August179.jpg

bcmshow173.jpg

And a few bonus pics of my last project :smile:

August178.jpg

bcmshow169.jpg

100_1216-1.jpg

100_1147.jpg

welcome.If you are a addicted modder you will want to spend alot of time reading old threads esp the FI section,by the looks of that massive single on your supra you like HP.

Congrats and welcome! How many miles?

nice rides, that is one fat turbo

Last edited:
Paint on the 05 looks A1, please keep it tasteful as that is such a lovely looking NSX just as it is!

That said, a color matched R hood and rear spoiler would be perfect in thelooks department IMO

Enjoy it

regards, Paul

Nice find and great looking Supra... :cool: Welcome!

Welcome! Details PLEASE???

Hey thanks guys. Here is so far what i have installed for the last two nights. Downforce cf sport front lip, sos pedals and a sparco steering wheel with rapid hub and nsx-r horn kit. Next week i should have my HKS HypermaxII. Volk wheels and GTone F1 exhaust should be here in a month or two, such a long wait:frown:

Welcome!

Awesome cars! You of course chose the best colour for the NSX :biggrin:

Happy modding!

Synth19 : I have the motor together by SP. that could be me. I was on the market for awhile then i came across this beauty in atlanta. I traded the Lexus IS-F in for this 05, it was a drive.

Sanninha: You got it buddy

ChitownNSX: Yes i remember you i was behind you when we were rolling out the parkin lot, that was my first time see the 02+ nsx in person. Your car what made me want an NSX so bad, i will def. coming out when ever there is an nsx meet.

Welcome to the dark side! Like the Supra, these cars are so fun to mod. Mine started out exactly like yours- clean black stock NSX.

Sweet color NSX - you have two of the nicest RWD vehicles and you live in one of the snow'er areas too! Must be some fun drifting in the snow!

why does your Supra headlights look kinda funny? did u mod it?

Judging by the clean and crazy mods on your Supra I can't wait to see what you do to the NSX - subscribing to this page :)

Welcome to the NSX family, I think you will find a lot of hard core modders on here that are quite a mature bunch too!

rk

Back