• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Just picked-up my 05 nsx

Welcome, she looks like my twin.:biggrin: I have been thinking of black wheels with a delicate gold accent. Can't find them anywhere though. What color are you going with? Is there a CTSC in your future, I've been thinking about that as well?

Good luck,

Tytus

S4play : Its suck that we live in the states that you only able to drive your car 5months out of 12. I dont drive my on the SNOW, i usually put them away early november. Im not sure what you mean the headlights of the supra are looking funny, they are 98 headlights.

Tytus : Congrats on your beast too. Black is def. hard to keep them clean. The wheels that i ordered are volk GT-V gold center with polish lip, i dont want to have two cars with black wheels. Either ways you cant go wrong with those two colors on the black car imo. Im going after NA for now, i may turbo it in the future:wink:.

The Supra is pretty much perfect (except for the intake manifold :tongue: )

I'm doing an 02 conversion to my 91 NSX and I hope it ends up looking as nice as your 05 :cool:

Any plans for a turbo in future???

Back