• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Just purchased my 1st NSX..Question please

Today I just purchased my first NSX! I have been wanting one for about 5 years and I finally was able to find the right one (I think) Shipping company says I will have it in about 5 days. Can't wait.
Here are the details of my purchase.
1995 NSX-T
Brooklands Green/Black leather
Automatic
1 owner
85,000mi.
100% stock
Always garaged, not a single scratch(except for 2 minor stone chips)
Leather is flawless
Car has been serviced at the Acura dealer (where purchased)for every single scheduled service since new.
The owner gave me a record of every service that has ever been done to the car. Care came with every single reciept. Just had timing belt, water pump,etc. done.
Also ran a carfax...came back clean.
Before I tell you what I paid ( I think I got a great deal) Please tell me what the current value is for this year, condition, etc. I know you guys are the experts.

Congrats!
DLHNSX said:
Please tell me what the current value is for this year, condition, etc. I know you guys are the experts.
Pricing guide here.
DLHNSX said:
Today I just purchased my first NSX! I have been wanting one for about 5 years and I finally was able to find the right one (I think) Shipping company says I will have it in about 5 days. Can't wait.
Here are the details of my purchase.
1995 NSX-T
+
85,000mi.
+
Leather is flawless
+
[only] 2 minor stone chips
That would be a rarity, especially if the driver side bolster is original.

Congratulations! I just got my first NSX 1993 Red/Black (Friday night the truck delivered it) in excellent condition with 87,500 miles and it has 1996 wheels on it (16x17). I was lucky that the person before me just spent $3500 on service and tires 2k miles ago. It is all stock which will help with the value of the car when the new NSX comes out. Fun with it as I hope I do!

Tony

Thanks for the replies guys. I just moved to Cali from Miami, but maybe will see some of you in Fla. soon. Go Canes...The U....#1!!!! Any other Univ. of Miami alumni on this site???

DLHNSX said:
Before I tell you what I paid ( I think I got a great deal) Please tell me what the current value is for this year, condition, etc. I know you guys are the experts.

So, please share the great deal for a future buyer.

"T" brings the value up...Auto takes the value down...so what that car is worth is very subjective...if you were a seller you would need to find someone looking for an auto car...most people want Manual..so the # of those cars produced is low but the # of buyers is also low......so basicly what I'm saying is..the actual value of that car is tough to pin down.

Back