• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

just wondering, how old are you guys who own NSX's?

NeoNSX said:
Man.... that's an expensive deal. NSX comes with 2 kids?!
You should have negotiated elsewhere. :p

Ahhh.... the kids were the best part of the deal! ;)

Of course, it gets a bit sticky when they both want to go in the NSX......

I wonder if Acura could build an NSX SUV.... :D

Joel 91 Black / Ivory

Re: Ahhh.... the kids were the best part of the deal!

Amen to that! I have 2 kids and, while they are a PITA, they are also the center of my world, along with my wife. Yeah, she is sometimes a PITA also. That does not change what I said.

i have not replied to any thread similar to this so im gonna answer the original question.

I'm 23. do i hold the title for being the youngest? and yes im paying for it on my own...

please nobody hate on me. i get this all the time now. all i know is i got my priority straight and aiming for my goal one thing at a time.

i would like to purchase a house soon.

Brian2by2: If I may ask, what do you do for a living? I'm 21 and the NSX is still only a dream for me.:rolleyes:

Dennis in SE PA said:
This old dog is 52 as of 8/20.

I was dead once, but they made me come back.

I was so glad they did I bought my NSX!

Have fun while you are healthy, debt does not matter.

Clinically dead I assume. Great to get a second chance at life though isn't it ?? ;)

Well, first i did this little internet MLM that everyone here hates...that created enough cash flow that I could properly invest it elsewhere...one place being a car and all the little things that come with it.

Now, I'm starting my own franchise car wash business. I'm going to be opening up a 4 car set-up at the Gym I work out at and then from there, start branching out to other locations. We'll see how that goes....

Brian2by2 said:
Well, first i did this little internet MLM that everyone here hates...that created enough cash flow that I could properly invest it elsewhere...one place being a car and all the little things that come with it.

Now, I'm starting my own franchise car wash business. I'm going to be opening up a 4 car set-up at the Gym I work out at and then from there, start branching out to other locations. We'll see how that goes....

Best of luck to you. As I'm sure you are aware, you won't ever get rich working for somebody else. I am racking my brain currently to try and come up with an idea to have my own business so I can have some independence!

92NSX said:
Best of luck to you. As I'm sure you are aware, you won't ever get rich working for somebody else. I am racking my brain currently to try and come up with an idea to have my own business so I can have some independence!

Second that!!

Well, the car wash has a relatively low startup cost (lease space, insurance, cheap supplies, employees) and all the income is $cash$...

Plus in florida, it is a year round business (no snow), and the city i live in is full of 'upper class' people who wouldn't mind having this luxury whenever they go places :)

Brian2by2 said:
No, i'm 19, and I hold the title in my hand...out of my own pocket...but its nice to see some other younger people who actually paid for it on their own!
I bought my C5 brand new when I was 17 (on my own). Where's my trophy? :D

-Awais

O-Ace,

Good one!

Back