• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Kakimoto Exhaust

Hi all,

i'm looking for photos of the Kakimoto exhaust (quad tip) for the NSX. I've seen it before but I can't seem to find a picture now. Does anyone have it for their NSX? And are the exhausts still available for purchase?

Is Kakimoto Exhaust a good quality? I'm looking at an NSX and the wheels are Asanti, which I think are crap so it concerns me. The Exhaust is Kakimoto Racing, which I've never heard of and if it's not good, it raises more concern.
Mahalo

Is Kakimoto Exhaust a good quality? I'm looking at an NSX and the wheels are Asanti, which I think are crap so it concerns me. The Exhaust is Kakimoto Racing, which I've never heard of and if it's not good, it raises more concern.
Mahalo

That sounds like the yellow one for sale in vancouver :tongue:

It somewhat resembles the Gruppe-M V2. Best exhaust I've ever owned for sound. I just could'nt bare the 3000 RPM drone any longer.:frown: Fantastic looking/sounding otherwise.

wow my thread is bumped! Anyways, I'm still looking for the Kakimoto exhaust for another project. Does anyone have the contact for the seller of the yellow NSX? Would like to contact him to see if he'd part out the exhaust.

Or if bonhamsurf you are going to buy it, please PM me if you're willing to part out the exhaust.

Back