• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Kansas City - Autoshow and drive Sunday, Mar 9

Hey everyone! A couple KC Z Club members were talking about heading up to the auto show on Sunday morning and then possibly grabbing lunch and going for a drive (weather permitting). Was gonna invite you guys if you wanted to join us!

We'll be meeting @ Red Robin in Independence, as always, around 10AM. We'll leave for Bartle Hall around 10:30AM. Don't know how long we plan on being @ the auto show... Judging from the excitement the WONDERFUL KC auto show has offered us in the past... probably no longer than an hour or so :rolleyes:.

Red Robin
18810 E Us Highway 40
Independence, MO 64055

The auto show is'nt that good? no concept cars except for 2. It's not like detroit or L.A. Nissan didn't even bring the Nismo-R tune 350Z and i know they have about 6 or more on stateline? i wasn't that impressed.

The auto show is'nt that good? no concept cars except for 2. It's not like detroit or L.A. Nissan didn't even bring the Nismo-R tune 350Z and i know they have about 6 or more on stateline? i wasn't that impressed.

Same... it was a fun couple hours, but I didn't really see anything I hadn't already seen prior to arriving at the auto show. Then again, when has the KC Auto Show been any different? It's always crap! :biggrin:

Back