• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

karting update - new venue - k1speed in Carlsbad Aug 15th meet at 1:00 race at 1:30pm

carting @ K1

Troy,

Great job on setting up the event. Yes, we need to do it again. It was great to see all of you again. Maybe next time we can call it the K2 event. :D

Late

Kenny

p.s. Mark, we need to re-edumacate your ass about the blue flag! when you get it more than 4 times, then you need to pull over and join the carpool lane. :D

Just saw the pics and noticed that Fury is sporting :cool: a big a$$ wing on his car. It looks like a Taitec but taller. Setting it up to race at the JGTC event in Dec?

:p

CDub said:
Just saw the pics and noticed that Fury is sporting :cool: a big a$$ wing on his car. It looks like a Taitec but taller. Setting it up to race at the JGTC event in Dec?

:p
You saw through my intentions, didn't you Chris? :p Just getting the car together for December, and the wing is mostly for NSX events. I'll be going back and forth between the new S-TAI wing and the DreamSport wing in the meantime. :)

Darn, Darn, Darn

I really missed out. I'll definley have to join you guys next time.
The pics look great. Randy, did you clip any birds with that wing?
:D. Looking forward to seeing it in person next time.

Ed

Chris, you'll never go back after you try the asphalt, it is glue! Sorry we missed you.

coolnsx said:
Chris, you'll never go back after you try the asphalt, it is glue! Sorry we missed you.

That's why I really want to try it. I just remember RPM in Sacto, I was sliding all over the place. Although I can catch it pretty easily, but it doesn't do any good with my lap time.

Randy, So now you have 3 rear wings you can choose from? How do you choose which one in the morning? ;)

Back