• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Katie's: April 28th

I am hoping that April 28th is far enough in advance that we can make a strong and seemingly appreciated showing at Katie's. The three cars that showed yesterday were well received and there were some lamentations that too few NSXs show up.
The other vehicles that come are very impressive and worth the trip to Great Falls. If we can muster a decent participation, I am going to suggest 6:30 to 6:45 arrival so as to get a block of spaces. Even at that hour we are not likely to be front and center but I think that together is more important than specific locale.
So...who's up for it? I am going.

Postpone the 28th and all go to the other event???

Postpone the 28th and all go to the other event???

The PA event was great last year, I drove up with my Dad and spent a few hours at the show. The drive itself is nice, it's for a good cause and some of the cars are really special (100-point F40, 599 GTO, Spyker, Ford GTX1 just off the top of my head)

I'm in for Hershey, will PM Greg and Stallion

SWEET! I'll try and keep up with you in the 3.2.

Some GT-R won the Japanese category last year, I think we can take it this time around. I'm going to start a new thread.

Is anyone who is not going to Hershey, PA tomorrow planning to go to Katie's?

Back