• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

KC/Louisburg Race Track Meeting Tuesday NOV 15

Greetings,

The Miami County (KS) planning commission is meeting on Tuesday, November 15th at 6:00 PM to discuss approval of the brand new Club at Middle Creek. This is your chance to support a first-class venue right here in our own backyard. The meeting will be held at the following:

Louisburg Middle School Auditorium
505 E. Amity
Louisburg, KS 66053

This is located off of Highway 69 and is an easy drive for those interested in attending, supporting, and learning a LOT more about this planned track. It promises to be awesome: http://www.middlecreekmotorsports.com/

Jerry Dobson

Make sure someone takes lots of notes and posts here after the meeting. I would like to attend; but, I will be in Cali. for a couple of events for the next 2 weeks.

Meeting lasted from 6:00pm to 10:30pm

Was there even one NSX guy at the meeting? I sure didn't see any.

Viper, Ferrari and BMW guys were there.

Jerry,

I think I am the only NSX driver in KC who tracks his car; so, I doubt any other NSX owners are truely interested.:biggrin: As my previous post stated, I am in California and was not able to attend. What happened or was decided at the meeting?

Mark

Jerry, I was not able to attend as I coach my daughters BB team and we had the first practice and meet the parents that night. There are prob. more than a few Porsche guys that track, problem is getting info out. At some point, a mailing list should be circulated by this group and I would be happy to link it to the local Porsche Club. I'm not that active with the socal stuff of the PCA locally but its the least I could do.

Back