• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Keyhole plug?

Before I go re inventing the wheel I figured Id check here to see if anyone has found a suitable plug/cover to help hide the horrendous open keyhole on the second gen cars? I contacted the owner of "bumper plugs" and he might be able to come up with something but he needs an up close picture and measurements, sadly the Valencia red I have ordered doesn't show up until April.

I think a plug painted with the right color in my case R556P and some clear coat would look better than the open hole.

I really dont know what Acura was thinking putting that there on such a beautiful car...

Before I go re inventing the wheel I figured Id check here to see if anyone has found a suitable plug/cover to help hide the horrendous open keyhole on the second gen cars? I contacted the owner of "bumper plugs" and he might be able to come up with something but he needs an up close picture and measurements, sadly the Valencia red I have ordered doesn't show up until April.

I think a plug painted with the right color in my case R556P and some clear coat would look better than the open hole.

I really dont know what Acura was thinking putting that there on such a beautiful car...

Here is my NSX keyhole fix:

Attachments

• key hole 4.jpg
    key hole 4.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 146
Back