• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Keyless card entry possible? like Mercedes?

I can text message my car to unlock it or start it. Why carry any keyfobs/cards?

I can text message my car to unlock it or start it. Why carry any keyfobs/cards?

still have to carry your mobile device then :wink:
It looks like some of the new Bluetooth systems in developement by the aftermarket are going to be geared twards using your Bluetooth phone like mensioned above. I would like to see a proximity lock/unlock system using your Bluetooth phone. That would be slick. I guess I have to keep looking/waiting.

still have to carry your mobile device then :wink:
It looks like some of the new Bluetooth systems in developement by the aftermarket are going to be geared twards using your Bluetooth phone like mensioned above. I would like to see a proximity lock/unlock system using your Bluetooth phone. That would be slick. I guess I have to keep looking/waiting.

I like the bluetooth idea. You could change the code yourself. ...although conceivably someone could just go thru all of the combinations

Back