• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Keyless Entry Module?

Grass Valley, CA Lake Tahoe, CA and Kona Hawaii
Can anyone tell me if this is the keyless entry module? This is a picture of the underside of my 2002 glove box. I purchased a remote from Original Keyless and haven't been able to program it. If I don't have the module, it could be the reason!:biggrin: Thanks in advance for any help.

Attachments

• P1030005.jpg
    P1030005.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 112
Yep, that's it.
You can search and find instructions on programming remotes but it is not an easy task. The key- if you will pardon the pun- is that the #'s on the remote match the #'s on the module for them to work together.
Sorry that you got scammed on the remote...

Can anyone tell me if this is the keyless entry module? This is a picture of the underside of my 2002 glove box. I purchased a remote from Original Keyless and haven't been able to program it. If I don't have the module, it could be the reason!:biggrin: Thanks in advance for any help.

I have the module also, but my key FOB just stopped working and a new one doesn't work either. Wasted $$.

Scammed?! Crap! And thanks for the info about Dali. I'll check them out. In the mean time, maybe someone knowledgeable on the subject could add a comment to this thread: http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=125836

That's where I got my original info from. I thought that it ws a good solution to the problem. Has anyone successfully returned a remote to originalkeyless?

Back