• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Kid's Day Plans 7/13-14 Attendance List

Hi Folks,

As we have in a the past we will continue our tradition of Kid's Day with Trackmasters this year. The event for the kids is actually 7/14 (Wednesday). In the past we have held a dinner the evening before witht he attending members.

This year we will do things a little differently:). In discussions last year with Gary Mervis(Founder of Camp Good Days) he suggested we come for a visit to the camp.

So through the camp management and the BoD of NSXCA, we have arranged for us the have a barbaque at the camp the evening of the 7/13 (Tuesday). It is really important I come up with a head count ASAP for planning purposes.

Please respond IN THIS THREAD by June 20th in order to attend.

UPDATED AS OF 7/6/10

Regards and Thanks,
LarryB

Last edited:
memememe:biggrin: nice work btw...

Jan & I are ready to go - Falls Motel reservation, registered w/Trackmasters, etc. So, sign us up for the BBQ.

1. LarryB
2. DocJohn
3. Ftuhy
4. Mrs Ftuhy
4. Passline
5. RSO 34
6. RPM217 (+nephew is 50%)
7. The Don
8. Poohkie

I'm definitely there, could be interesting!!!

Hi Folks,

As we have in a the past we will continue our tradition of Kid's Day with Trackmasters this year. The event for the kids is actually 7/14 (Wednesday). In the past we have held a dinner the evening before witht he attending members.

This year we will do things a little differently:). In discussions last year with Gary Mervis(Founder of Camp Good Days) he suggested we come for a visit to the camp.

So through the camp management and the BoD of NSXCA, we have arranged for us the have a barbaque at the camp the evening of the 7/13 (Tuesday). It is really important I come up with a head count ASAP for planning purposes.

Please respond IN THIS THREAD by June 20th in order to attend.

More details to follow......

Regards and Thanks,
LarryB

Ginnie and I are staying at the Glenora on 7-13, so you can put us down for the barbeque I take it camp location, time, and meeting where will follow

Please put me down as well.

I will be there for the track events on both days as well but I will bring the Pcar only, unless someone else will be willing to come up for both days so I can bring both cars, I don't have anyone at this point.

So I am a definite and +1 is a maybe.

Tytus

It will be nice to get the band back together,at least for me :wink:seeing as I don't get out much:redface:

I want to have the biggest turnout ever this year and I hope to have my nephew and "more", this is always the can't miss event. The kids and camaraderie are just a magical combination!!!

Such a great event...wish I was around for it. Have fun doing a great deed, guys!

Larry just in case you need a head count for the camp my whole family is coming up for this one so 4 docjohns:biggrin:

I want to have the biggest turnout ever this year and I hope to have my nephew and "more", this is always the can't miss event. The kids and camaraderie are just a magical combination!!!
I don't think my nephew is going to make it so I'll have a special passenger in a special car for the ride home!!!!

UPDATED AS OF 7/6/10

Attendees:

1. Larry Bastanza
2. Sissy Bastanza
3. Stephanie Bastanza
4. Peter Mills
5. Sylvia Mills
6. John Iannone
7. Trish Iannone
8. Alex Iannone
9. Lukas Iannone
10. Frank Tuhy
11. Jan Tuhy
12. Rich Bonhomme
13. Bob Ondrovic
14. Roger Matles
15. The "OD" Don Lebentritt
16. Don Lebentritt
17. Carla Trabacca
18. Robert Devoe
19. Johna Devoe
20. Ron Witt
21. Ginnie Witt
22. Simon Kong
23. Andrea Kong
24. Joe Lomoriello
25. Janet Lomoriello
26. Natele Lomoriello
27. Tytus Boleslawski
28. Roger Matles
29. Bernie Naegele
30. Dave Swartz
31. Brenda Swartz
32. Tony DeJoie

Event Plans -

As mentioned we will be having a barbaque with the kids at Camp Good Days on Tuesday evening 7/13/10. We will meet at 5:00pm at the camp. Camp location is as follows:

Camp Good Days and Special Times
Branchport, NY Recreational Facility on Keuka Lake

58 West Lake Road
Branchport, NY 14418
(315) 595-2779

For this event at the camp we are requiring a $20 donation per person for the barbaque. For NSXCA members the club will also add an additional $10 per member. With that said, I would ask all of us to consider digging a little deeper to donate more if you like:). We will collect all donations that evening, and checks can be made out to "NSXCA".

You folks all know what this is about, and these kids do not have a fee to attend the camp, it is all volunteers and charitable contributions that keeps this going.

In addition to our contribution, as you know Trackmasters has supported this from the beginning, and they are working very hard again this year to make this possible. Without TM, this would not be happening. I have asked Bill, Jul and Tony to attend and they will try, but their first priority is to make sure the track day is all prepped:). We hope to see them.

Please review the attendee list above and correct add/subtract as needed. I would like to confirm final headcount this week.

I am confident this will be a blast as usual, and for an obvious great cause.

Regards,
LarryB

Last edited:
Great work Larry:cool: slight corrections:wink: Iannone and Lukas.

I am planning on attending the BBQ but can't really make it by 5:00 PM. Do you know how long it will going on? I may be getting there as late as 7:00 PM.

Thanks,

Tytus

Back