• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Kinda new here

Jo&

Registered Member
Ok so I have introduced myself here a long time ago. But can't find the post anymore and so I thought a new and fresh introduction is in place.

I am Jo& and I drive a Civic Type-R anniversary model. Bought it out of the showroom 9years ago.
My first drive was my moms Jazz 1.4 sport that I got from her. Then traded it for a Civic 1.6 sport. Which I then traded up to the CTR.

Never sold the CRT. Started a family, bought a Accord Tourer Type-S. My husband drives it now. I got a Mitsubisi Outlander PHEV (due to incredible tax advantages).

We are a 'Honda minded family' I won't elaborate on that (Legend, CRV, Civic). So what about the NSX. Well my dad got one and luckily for me he likes to share. He kinda got it for me, but it's really his car now. But it's a matter of time like in 20 yrs when he will have troubles getting in and out, well then it's time to pass the car on. I am quite a petrol head. So whenever something has to be done to the NSX he asks me what the best is to do.

So it's a 1992 red NSX with about 67.000 km on it.

Sorry for the long story!

.not at all ...its always nice to hear about multi generational honda love.Sadly we don't have much to be psyched about other than the new nsx...Has your dad joined prime?

and what country are you in? Petrol we call it gas here in the states LOL

pics

and what country are you in? Petrol we call it gas here in the states LOL

pics

If I had to guess I'd say the UK (shot in the dark). Aren't NSX's very rare over there?

You're close! Netherlands, forgot to mention! Yes NSX is very rare here. Prob about 10 in our country of 16million people. It's a honda here btw.
Will look up some pics or shoot a few.

My dad is not into forums so you won't be seeing him here.

Last edited:
4upapyhe.jpg

Is it true, a girl that is into NSX? Rare lol. Welcome. I live not to far from you.

Living In Geilenkirchen for the next 4 years. On the Nato base.

Thats close! Do you have ur NSX with you?
Are you familiar with the European NSX club? There is a meeting coming up real soon. Let me look it up for you it's at Spa Francorchamps.
----
Weekend of may 17th. I wasn't really planning on going cuz it's the entire weekend and I have a family with young kids etc. Sunday is HondaFest as well.

Last edited:
Back